Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Info seeker

Default Info seeker

Hey guys I'm keen for some info my situation is I'm going for special forces selection in july but i also race triathlon especially the half ironmam distance. I took some time off tri to gain the strenth n size needed to do my SF selection but as soon as i started doing the massive cardio work outs again i quickly started losin my strength n size. I eat till i feel sick n drink bulk protien shakes but its just the nature of the beast with this type of training that my body eats itself. I'm not coserned about the weight loss as the lighter i can be the better i can perform at both but for the extreme heavy loads over bullshit distances I'll be doing during selection i need to retain my strength. I know alot of guys that use steroids to combat this problem but most are wankers and they all have controdicting stories, and after reading alot in these foums I'm sure they don't know what they are on about as they dont even mention Pct. Basically what I'm after is any advice or info on how to stay as lean n light as possible while maintaining or preferably gaining strength, I've read just about every thing i can find on the web n this sight seems to be the place to get an educated answer and people in my sport all pretend to know nothing about this subject like the sport is clean and has no cheats.I'm 29 and have been training for years and have a good understanding of nutrition and my body but I'm always open to new info and never pretend to know it all. Any direction on where to look for the correct info on this or any advice will be takin on board n much appreciated you guys obviously know your stuff and thanks for those who took the time to read this

you dont want to use roids if your training for selection or going through rip. Bulk will slow u down. Im not sure what your expecting, but it sounds like your in good shape now. just keep doing cardio. the main thing is u need to be trained mentally. thats the hardest part. SF or taskforce usually dont use gear until after they get in, if they want to get bigger.

yeah mate thats the answer i keep coming up with myself the cardio is way more benificial than bulk but for example i got to 88kg and could bench 100kg 10times as a max but now back at 81.5kg i'm back down to 65kg i know bench is not a job specific exercise but just usin it as example. As for the mental prep the ironman distance racing n the training required for it plus all the pack marching I'm doing ontop of that plus the support from my wife i think has got me as prepared as any1 can get for it It'd just be nice to be able to retain the strength with out having the extra weight.

Quote Originally Posted by hoover View Post
    Hey guys I'm keen for some info my situation is I'm going for special forces selection in july but i also race triathlon especially the half ironmam distance. I took some time off tri to gain the strenth n size needed to do my SF selection but as soon as i started doing the massive cardio work outs again i quickly started losin my strength n size. I eat till i feel sick n drink bulk protien shakes but its just the nature of the beast with this type of training that my body eats itself. I'm not coserned about the weight loss as the lighter i can be the better i can perform at both but for the extreme heavy loads over bullshit distances I'll be doing during selection i need to retain my strength. I know alot of guys that use steroids to combat this problem but most are wankers and they all have controdicting stories, and after reading alot in these foums I'm sure they don't know what they are on about as they dont even mention Pct. Basically what I'm after is any advice or info on how to stay as lean n light as possible while maintaining or preferably gaining strength, I've read just about every thing i can find on the web n this sight seems to be the place to get an educated answer and people in my sport all pretend to know nothing about this subject like the sport is clean and has no cheats.I'm 29 and have been training for years and have a good understanding of nutrition and my body but I'm always open to new info and never pretend to know it all. Any direction on where to look for the correct info on this or any advice will be takin on board n much appreciated you guys obviously know your stuff and thanks for those who took the time to read this

Hey bro read my thread it might help u out.....http://forums.isteroids.com/anabolic...-into-aas.html
    -5'6
    -190lbs an rising
    -8%bf
    -max bench press to date= 390lbs