Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: top side effects

Quote Originally Posted by BigEz View Post
    The pain in the arse shoulder acne is my nemesis. I usually load up on the proper ancillaries to keep away other sides, but I can never seem to shake the little breakouts at the end of the cycle. I may need to rethink the timing of starting PCT since my only real hormone fluctuation tends to occur at the end of a cycle but before PCT.
    thats exactly when mine hits as well......sucks!
    -5'6
    -190lbs an rising
    -8%bf
    -max bench press to date= 390lbs

[QUOTE=BigEz;619087]The pain in the arse shoulder acne is my nemesis. I usually load up on the proper ancillaries to keep away other sides, but I can never seem to shake the little breakouts at the end of the cycle. I may need to rethink the timing of starting PCT since my only real hormone fluctuation tends to occur at the end of a cycle but before PCT.

sorry i hit the edit button by mistake

You can control those breakouts with heavy doses of B6
    Last edited by eClenbuterol; 12-09-2009 at 11:42 PM.

Thanks, I'll give that a try next time.
    BigEZ

Take it easy. But if it's too easy, don't take it.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Height: 5'-9"
    Weight: 190 lbs
    BF%: 10

I think im more scared of blood ressure and insomnia than anything. I am a very light sleeper as it is and i wont do anything to screw that up worse. Baldness is something i shouldnt have to deal with but id rather not take the chance. If i ever try masteron on one of the others that are tough on the hairline, then ill really take plenty of precautions with the proper shampoos etc. Im not prone to mpb but i never got a straight answer on whether i still needed to worry.

As far as the liver goes i wont push my luck at all there. Orals that interest me are easy on the liver comparatively. I think tbol and var are pretty much the only orals i see in the future for myself at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Thashin View Post
    10-15mg ED of accutane I've heard works wonders. None of the bad side effects from the crazy high doses 60+mg ED can cause.
    atm im on 60mg of accutane a day, 4 months into 6 month course. i started this the same time i started 2nd cycle, with prop, dbol, stana. not a good idea, after the 10 week cycle, my liver tests were through the roof. dr was goin take me off it but decided not. 6 weeks since my cycle finished, liver tests every months have been better but still not ideal. have decided i wont juice again until i finish the accutane. so what is there that u can take to help the liver?

Quote Originally Posted by juster View Post
    atm im on 60mg of accutane a day, 4 months into 6 month course. i started this the same time i started 2nd cycle, with prop, dbol, stana. not a good idea, after the 10 week cycle, my liver tests were through the roof. dr was goin take me off it but decided not. 6 weeks since my cycle finished, liver tests every months have been better but still not ideal. have decided i wont juice again until i finish the accutane. so what is there that u can take to help the liver?
    Milk Thistle, cranberry juice or extract,lots of water,R-ALA,NAC,L-glutathione ,
    vitamin C