Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i need opinions and help please winstrol

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????

If i were you i would get the "steroids" out of ya head. It takes time to shed fat, and i think what Gara is saying, is to get to a certain point before you even think about taking any kind of roids. Its not magic potion, i know some people who jump to roids to soon that all there doing is harming there body and not gaining any muscle. One more thing, roids arn't used to shed fat/lose weight... They are a muscle gainer, but in the process of training and dieting and loading up on gear you will also lose weight,get tighter/sexier and meaner(haha).
    You should go on the web site and read a few articles, they might become useful. The threatd that you started will prob get alot of reply's like these... Not trying to discourage you at all. But i think if you stick to your DIET and bump up your cardio you will get to where you want to be. It sucks i know, it will take alittle bitt. but it is worth it in the end! GOOD LUCK TO YOU!

Hazcat Guest

Get all pills and injections out of your head. Run interval training HIIT. When you get done keep moving all the time. Go to mall and walk around. Go do some hands on work. Do some sprawls when your running. Run and then spread out and hit the ground on your belly then up and running again. Get rid of your juices in your diet. If your eating what you say and training like you say then you have to be losing weight so there's no need for steroids or clen. If your not losing then you need to have your thyroid checked. Get blood work done and see if everything is normal. If so you will be losing weight. If your not losing weight then your eating in your sleep. I'm serious about that I know of two guys that had that problem. They would get up and eat at night. They'd make a friggin' mess of the kitchen and wonder who trashed their place. One of my room mates did that and I had to video tape him to get him to believe it was him. He would wake it the morning and have no recollection of eating in the night. I was afraid to sleep on my stomach with him around. I was glad when he finally moved out.

Quote Originally Posted by Garra View Post
    first of all you need to be expending more energy than you consume. You need to eat six to eight small meals a day and try to keep your calorie intake at around 1500. In addition, you need to be hitting the gym. Id recommend some high intensity weight pushing, i.e. moderate weights and repititions but lots of sets and minimal rest breaks, once you feel your body is handling this form of training more easily, then id recommend starting to break up your work-out cycles into full on weight training and cardio vascular. But i cant stress more that you need to get your diet in order...
    DEAD NUTS ON!. Diet alone is so effective in my personal case, tat cardio isnt necessary.
    As for my opinion on winsrol? Anavar is far more efective, but i wouldnt want to go i the army low on test.I suggest as Garra once said, squat till you puke. Youlneed the leg strenth and conditioning, and youl go in with elvated GH and test. After boot camp, if youre ripped, lift for 2-3 years, then run a cycle.
    When I pop my zits, You can smell GSO.

cardio in the mornings on an empty stomach 12 hrs from the last meal will do a hatchett job on body fat

Quote Originally Posted by eClenbuterol View Post
    cardio in the mornings on an empty stomach 12 hrs from the last meal will do a hatchett job on body fat
    Yes, indeed. Even light cardio.
    When I pop my zits, You can smell GSO.