Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: My First Cycle

Question My First Cycle

Hello everybody. This is my first post here and I am about to start an anavar cycle. First I will present myself :
    22 female, 103 lbs (47 kg), 5?35? (163 cm).I work out for about 3 years. My alimentation is ok. I have about 4-5 meals per day , plus the supplements (amino , protein+carb shake, animal pak , and sometimes some fat burners like unidyne or animal cuts) .
    I am looking to cycle Anavar. That would be my first cycle. I am looking to add some lean muscles. I already have read posts and articles about anavar/oxandrolone/oxandrine but I still would like to have your opinion.
    So here are the questions I have...
    1. What dosage do you recommend ?
    2. I have read that durring the anavar cycle I should keep dieting and even do more cardio. I want to ask..durring the cycle can I still use fat burners or it`s not necessary ?
    I would greatly appreciate any feedback or advices . I am new into this and I want to do it correctly

Thanks!!!

5mgs anavar per day and cycle clenbuterol at 10mcg-20mcg ED.

Smile

Thank you for the post . I`m sorry but I want to go just with Anavar cycle..simple . I am waiting any reply and any advice please

Quote Originally Posted by alecs View Post
    1. What dosage do you recommend ? 5-10 mg a day
    2. I have read that during the anavar cycle I should keep dieting and even do more cardio. I want to ask..during the cycle can I still use fat burners or it`s not necessary ? Still use fat burners
    I would greatly appreciate any feedback or advices . I am new into this and I want to do it correctly
    Thanks!!!
    My pleasure

max 10mg anavar/day + creatine
    and if you want you can run clen 2 week on/2 weeks off or 5 days on/2days off.

Be sure and split your dose into 2 doses to keep your blood levels from dropping, you'll have better results. Var has a halflife of 9 hours.

Doses depend on the individual and there experience with AAS.

Stay Strong~~!!!
    IPL

Default Thanks

I will go with 10 mg anavar per day . I have already the pills and every pill has 10 mg. I will take half of pill in the morning and the other half in the evening.. Is this ok ?
    Do I have to take them before or after meals? Does that have any importance ?

Its usually best to take on a somewhat empty stomach you should be fine splitting your doses up like that.

Stay Strong~~!!!
    IPL