Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Cutting fat and building muscle?

Default Cutting fat and building muscle?

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if trying to cut body fat and gain strength/size is possible at the same time on a cycle. Would doing this be contradictory to the cycle?
    Last edited by bigman71; 12-21-2009 at 06:10 PM.

It isn't impossible but it is very unlikely to accomplish both at the same time with any degree of success.

Cutting takes cardio, a lifting routine and a clean diet that is lower in calories than what your body requires to maintain the same size. This is not a good environment for building muscle. The use of steroids really won't change this.

Depending on how much you are trying to gain and how much fat you are trying to lose though it is possible to do both. If you are trying to build mass on a body with low fat then you could possibly drop a few percent and still gain some size. You would have to have an extremely clean diet and balance cardio with lifting to a point where you aren't burning too many calories. That said it still isn't an ideal way of doing this.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    It isn't impossible but it is very unlikely to accomplish both at the same time with any degree of success.

Cutting takes cardio, a lifting routine and a clean diet that is lower in calories than what your body requires to maintain the same size. This is not a good environment for building muscle. The use of steroids really won't change this.

Depending on how much you are trying to gain and how much fat you are trying to lose though it is possible to do both. If you are trying to build mass on a body with low fat then you could possibly drop a few percent and still gain some size. You would have to have an extremely clean diet and balance cardio with lifting to a point where you aren't burning too many calories. That said it still isn't an ideal way of doing this.

x2..........well said!!
    -5'6
    -190lbs an rising
    -8%bf
    -max bench press to date= 390lbs

Quote Originally Posted by bigman71 View Post
    Hey everyone,

I was wondering if trying to cut body fat and gain strength/size is possible at the same time on a cycle. Would doing this be contradictory to the cycle?
    maybe if u post up all ur stats.....and ur goals on cycle...and ur cycle...maybe we can help u out a lil more...
    -5'6
    -190lbs an rising
    -8%bf
    -max bench press to date= 390lbs

would this be an effective plan? over this christmas break i plan on doing intense cardio. as of right now I am 6'0'' 235 lbs at 16-17% BF (not sure how accurate the BF is) my goal is to cut down to 220-225 and then begin to strive for bulk/strength gains from their.

I read in the forums that to eat up fat fast I should be doing 45 mins to an hour of cardio in the morning on an empty stomache, the biggest problem I have is that while im trying to cut this fat, I cannot afford to lose the strength I have

now that I know that cutting and bulking is not a good idea at the same time I would like to maintain the strength I have as best as possible while i try and cut over this next month so that once im at the weight and BF that i want, I can work hard to eat right and bulk

my BMR is 2555.29 and i multiplied this by 1.55 because i lift atleast 4 times a week if that helps anyone reading this

It would be a good idea to drop the body fat first. You aren't too far off the mark if your body fat is what you think it is. Cardio in the am is best for sure. If you don't try to lose 15-20 pounds in a weeks you shouldn't lose strength.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by nitsuj450 View Post
    maybe if u post up all ur stats.....and ur goals on cycle...and ur cycle...maybe we can help u out a lil more...
    nitsuj450, currently i am not on any cycle and have never used one before but i plan on changing that once my BF% and weight are where I want them,

my stats are 6'0'' 233-235 and 16-17& BF
    Bench- 250
    Hang clean- 245
    Squat- 335

Some other questions I have are what kind of cycle should i start with? i do not plan on continually taking cycles, I really just want to perfect my body and then continue to work on it naturally