Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats the best product to start with?

Default Whats the best product to start with?

New to the world of gear and need advise on whats the best gear to start with.

Thumbs up Organon

Any product by Organon(a major pharma). Deca Durabolin, Sustanon. They are the gold standard in hormones. They have been making Nandrolone for 45 years.

Quote Originally Posted by jimking001 View Post
    Brotha , I understand that you are new to this things , But I bet using a search button isent new to you right ?

There are like 10000000 post about what to use for noobs. Just do a search and you will find what you are looking for.

I like to start in first gear.
    BigEZ

Take it easy. But if it's too easy, don't take it.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Height: 5'-9"
    Weight: 190 lbs
    BF%: 10

Quote Originally Posted by BigEz View Post
    I like to start in first gear.
    lmao!hahaha!what happened to the days of trying to find out things on our own?hell before this whole internet thing came along i bet at least half these guys wouldn't know where to start looking.we were our own guinea pigs and did our own research.now with the push of THE SEARCH BUTTON we can find whatever we want.just the fact that someone would even ask a question like what's the best to start with either shows me he's well under age or just has no idea about aas period.
    Please,DO NOT contact me via PM for sources-dom or int.i have no such knowledge of either.Thank you in advance.roc...

Hey, I've done plenty of searching on the web and yes I did ask what on my post what is the best gear to start out on due to the fact that I'm green at using gear for body building.
    Last edited by jimking001; 12-25-2009 at 05:16 PM.

...this started off well

Basically to really help you we need your age, weight, height and years training ( diet wouldnt hurt either ) Usually the way to start off AAS is a straight forward Test cycle with arimi and PCT. Some like a smaller step with just an oral like tbol or var for solid, quality gains, but this is not recommended. Just start with informing us with the above, and we'll move from there.

There are a number of threads started however with your very question.

I am also not aware of "Dick Head" being a side of any AAS product unless it's some bunk brand..

-Hung

Hey there dude!

First cycle for newb would be a 12 week standalone cycle of either test e, or test cyp, while some guys (including myself) started off with a sustanon cycle.

this is what id recommened

Week 1-12 Test E or C @500mg week
    Week 14-19 Nolvadex @ 20/20/10/10/10
    Keep some an anti-estrogen such as adex or aromasin on hand to combot any estrigenic side effects, or do as i do and just run the anti-e through the duartion of the cycle at either 0.25ed or 0.25eod up until PCT.

Regards

G
    Adversity causes some people to break, and some people to break records - Henry Rollins

Hey, I've done plenty of searching on the web and yes I did ask what on my post what is the best gear to start out on due to the fact that I'm green at using gear for body building. So to those who replied with smart ass comments thanks for nothing. Perhaps alittle mentoring to those of us who are new is whats in order. Or did the juice go to your head and made you into a complete Dick head.
    hmmm, sounds like you've got a little case of rage without the roids. Look around this sight and you'll find the answer you're looking for. We don't know anything about you (age, weight, height, diet, goals, etc...) and you're asking a question that doesn't come with an easy answer. Everyone's sitch is different so standard run-of-the-mill advice isn't always applicable.
    BigEZ

Take it easy. But if it's too easy, don't take it.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Height: 5'-9"
    Weight: 190 lbs
    BF%: 10

Hazcat Guest

The reason I wouldn't use the search feature because it either turns up nothing or every thread on this place. I don't mind answering questions so keep on asking. If you don't want to answer his question then please don't make any negative comments.