Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What would you do with these options?

Quote Originally Posted by BigEz View Post
    I like the benefits of frontloading. Dbol gets a bad rap for bloating, but a bit of extra Adex taken regularly during that frontloading period should keep the bloat off. Start the Adex a week before you start the dbol so you reach good peak stable serum levels. If you start bloating, just increase the dose a bit. The bloat is because of the estrogen surge and Adex should keep that easily in check. A lot of guys have used dbol for many many years and never used an AI during the cycle, hence the bad rap for dbol.
    so true.............................................. .........................................

Hazcat Guest

I'd be more concerned with getting something to run on the back end of the cycle while the EQ and test clear than run up front. Maybe a bottle of prop would give you some for both...up front and at the end or some winstrol or var always make a nice finisher. I'm not much of an EQ fan but if I were to run it I would use it at 600 mg's for 16 weeks. I'd probably match it with test at 600 mg's for 16 weeks also. Then I'd finish off with anavar prior to starting pct. This is a cycle you definitely want to run hcg with along with arimidex and/or aromasin. I say and/or because I would use aromasin near the end of the cycle even if I used arimidex during the cycle. Somewhere around week 14 or 15 I'd switch to aromasin at 10 mg's daily. I take my last injection of hcg around week 17 and keep going with the anavar through week 19 stopping of Friday. I'd keep taking the aromasin at 10 mg's if it felt like it was working at that dose. Monday I'd start Nolvadex at 20 mg's a day. I'd keep taking the aromasin as well. I'd take the nolvadex for 3 weeks at 20 mg's a day and aromasin at 10 mg's a day. After 3 weeks of pct like that I'd drop the the nolvadex to 10 mg's a day along with 10 mg's of aromasin for a week then drop the aromasin to 5 mg's a week. After 3 weeks of nolvadex at 10 mg's and aromasin at 10 mg's for one week and 5 mg's for two weeks I'd drop the Nolvadex to 5 mg's and stop the aromasin. I'd run the nolvadex at 5 mg's for 3 weeks then stop it. Anyone confused?
    Last edited by Hazcat; 12-29-2009 at 10:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hazcat View Post
    I'd be more concerned with getting something to run on the back end of the cycle while the EQ and test clear than run up front. Maybe a bottle of prop would give you some for both...up front and at the end or some winstrol or var always make a nice finisher. I'm not much of an EQ fan but if I were to run it I would use it at 600 mg's for 16 weeks. I'd probably match it with test at 600 mg's for 16 weeks also. Then I'd finish off with anavar prior to starting pct. This is a cycle you definitely want to run hcg with along with arimidex and/or aromasin. I say and/or because I would use aromasin near the end of the cycle even if I used arimidex during the cycle. Somewhere around week 14 or 15 I'd switch to aromasin at 10 mg's daily. I take my last injection of hcg around week 17 and keep going with the anavar through week 19 stopping of Friday. I'd keep taking the aromasin at 10 mg's if it felt like it was working at that dose. Monday I'd start Nolvadex at 20 mg's a day. I'd keep taking the aromasin as well. I'd take the nolvadex for 3 weeks at 20 mg's a day and aromasin at 10 mg's a day. After 3 weeks of pct like that I'd drop the the nolvadex to 10 mg's a day along with 10 mg's of aromasin for a week then drop the aromasin to 5 mg's a week. After 3 weeks of nolvadex at 10 mg's and aromasin at 10 mg's for one week and 5 mg's for two weeks I'd drop the Nolvadex to 5 mg's and stop the aromasin. I'd run the nolvadex at 5 mg's for 3 weeks then stop it. Anyone confused?
    So you're suggesting a 9 week pct? You've suggested nolva for 9 weeks at 20/20/20/10/10/10/5/5/5. And aromasin for 7 weeks at 10/10/10/10/5/5. You think there will be a lot of excess estrogen still left after 5 weeks even after taking nolva and aromasin? If using HCG during the cycle, the natural test production would have surely kicked in by the 2nd week of PCT, so is 9 weeks necessary?
    BigEZ

Take it easy. But if it's too easy, don't take it.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Height: 5'-9"
    Weight: 190 lbs
    BF%: 10