Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2nd cycle advice

Default 2nd cycle advice

Hey gals and guys happy holidays anyway I'm gonna be doing a second cycle not sure what (lol) to do.. friends are telling me test and deca but I wanna stay away from deca I just hear to many bad things about deca dick...I was thinking of test cyp. and eq I don't no how much of each so can u plz help out also what to do for pct
    btw first cylce consisted of test e @500mg a week with a pct of 20,20,10,10,10 of novaldex

Hazcat Guest

There's no need to be afraid of deca if you run dostinex with it.

A cycle with EQ should be quite a long cycle and you'll need to run hcg with it.
    Of course I think all cycles should have hcg in them.

Yea I read about eq being a long cycle... so what's a good second cycle and pct

Hazcat Guest

That's something only you can answer. It's different for everyone and should be based on your goals. Don't say to get leaner and add muscle and definition.

My goal is to get to 220lbs I weigh 200lbs now.. I eat 7 to 8 times a day train 4x a week for 1hr. and 1/2 and I am 34 years young

So if I were to do test and eq cycle for 10weeks would it be a waste for the eq or a longer cycle would be better for results

at 10 weeks you can have a bm result using at least 200mg of deca ....

can use without fear along with cypionate testorerona peacefully my friend ...

remembering only that the ideal would be an even cycle with a minimum of 500mg of cypi test + 200mg deca

care only for the caprichado protections, ptc and especially diet, because that is what will ensure the best results

hugs

What kind of pct do I need to run with test cyp and eq

clomid terapy

hug

Can u be a little more specific like how much do I need to take per day for how long and do I need to take anything during my cycle