Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 12 Week Cutting Cycle

Quote Originally Posted by SoooRaging View Post
    Would I be taking stress off of my liver a bit by injecting the Winny at 50mg/ED? I know it's still toxic, but will it benefit me and more than the oral dose?
    It wouldn't be hard on the liver if you inject but the shots could be painful. I suggest 100mg EOD if you inject.

We figured you are up on diet and training but when we reply to threads we try to also put in some obvious informantion for those who may not have the knowledge you do so each thread can be helpful to others as well. Good luck with your comp bro...
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

I'll always prefer stano injetvel by a simple cost x benefit ratio

will tolerenacia of the needles that each one has, for the hepatoxicity is the same with oral or injectable

hug

nope! doesn't matter if you inj or drink it is still putting stress on the liver

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    It wouldn't be hard on the liver if you inject but the shots could be painful. I suggest 100mg EOD if you inject.

We figured you are up on diet and training but when we reply to threads we try to also put in some obvious informantion for those who may not have the knowledge you do so each thread can be helpful to others as well. Good luck with your comp bro...
    Thanks Florida! Always on top of your game. Thanks for everyone elses input. Eclen, good looking out. Oubeur, appreciate it!

Last but not least, I have had some negative, yet some positive input from friends and forums stating that Primobolan (Methenolone) is not their drug of choice. I have had a few people tell me that I would be better off running Masteron (Drostanolone) for my cycle. Have any of your guys had experience with either?
    Weight: 235 lbs.
    Bodyfat%: 16%
    Currently: Getting MASSIVE!
    Cycle: Test E 250mg/E3D, Test C 200mg/E3D, Deca 200mg/E3D, 0.5g Arimidex E3D

Well it has been a couple months down the road since I have replied to this thread, but I made awesome progress with my training and diet for my contest. The cycle that was put together really assisted my training regimen.

Weeks 1-12 100mg Prop EOD
    Weeks 1-12 100mg Primo EOD
    Weeks 1-4 50mg Anavar ED
    Weeks 7-12 100mg Winny ED
    Weeks 1-12 0.5mg Arimidex ED

Now in the final weeks of contest prep, I find myself experience minor pain in my wrist and elbows. I'm assuming the Winny contributed to this, not to mention I'm a bit overtrained. It is my first contest and I believe I just went overboard with my training in my state of excitement. lol.

Anywho, I'm one week out and I'm starting to manipulate my sodium and water intake. I'm also carb depleting up until Wednesday. I'm not sure if I should inquire about this on this thread, but I figured I would come across some experienced guys on here. My precontest regimine is as follows:

Sunday: 3 Gallons dH2O, 5g Na, Minimal Carbs
    Monday: 3 Gallons dH2O, 5g Na, Minimal Carbs
    Tuesday: 3 Gallons dH2O, 5g Na, Minimal Carbs
    Wednesday: 3 Gallons dH2O, 0g Na, 100mg K every 2 hrs, 300g Carbs
    Thursday: 0.5 Gallon dH2O, 0g Na, 100mg K every 2 hrs, 300g Carbs
    Friday: 0.25 Gallon dH2O, 0g Na, 100mg K every 2 hrs, 300g Carbs
    Saturday: SHOW TIME!

*On Thursday and Friday I may cut back or add carbohydrates depending on how I look in the mirror.

The reason that I am posting my precontest diet is due to the fact there are anabolics in play. Alot of my precontest information was gathered through multiple websites and books and I just wanted to make sure that I came in top conditioning. I did not want to manipulate my minerals (Na and K) and it interact with something I was cycling, resulting in severe dehydration. Any input would be greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by SoooRaging; 04-18-2010 at 01:36 PM. Reason: Correcting grammar.
    Weight: 235 lbs.
    Bodyfat%: 16%
    Currently: Getting MASSIVE!
    Cycle: Test E 250mg/E3D, Test C 200mg/E3D, Deca 200mg/E3D, 0.5g Arimidex E3D