Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Help with first cycle

Default Help with first cycle

Hi Guys,

I just wanted your advice on my first cycle….

I am 39, 6 ft, 190lbs and 13% BF. I have been training in the gym for many years, doing weights but not heavy stuff. My goal is to bulk up with lean muscle mass.

My diet is pretty clean, eating 5 times a day and I train 3 times a week.

I have been doing some research and would like your comments on my first 10 week cycle that I have put together below.

Test E 500mg/week (week 1-10)
    D bol 20mg/day (week 1-4)
    Arimidex 0.5mg/day (week 1-4)
    Arimidex 0.25mg/day (week 5-10)

Week 11 off

PCT
    Nolvadex 20mg/day (week 12+13)
    Nolvadex 10mg/day (week 14-16)
    Arimidex 0.25mg/EOD (week 12-14)

Any comments would be well received….

Thanks in advance

Dave

Your cycle itself looks fine. You've done some homework.

However... your going to have to lift heavy. Steroids of and by themselves don't cause muscle growth. Lifting heavy and stimulating your muscles do.

I started lifing at your age and gained 90 lbs of muscle over the next ten years, naturally. It all about lifting heavy, and diet.
    We don't always get what we want.......

But we eventually get what we deserve........

I would add another week to your pct, at your age (still younger than me) recovery time can be a little longer than the young guys.

I just got back my blood work following the end of my last cycle and pct. It actually was slightly higher than before cycle. I don't recommend cycling like this but I ran back to back cycles (4 weeks between) and ran hcg during the first cycle at 250iu 2 times per week. The first was ten weeks and the second was about 16 weeks. Here was my pct protocol after the second cycle.

I ran hcg at 1000iu ED for 10 days right after I ended the steroids. I then ran nolvadex and clomid like this. Nolva 20/20/10/10/10 and clomid 50/25/25/25. My blood was drawn at the end of the fifth week of nolva and came in slightly higher than pre cycle blood work. I also only lost 3 pounds in the two months following pct and that I contribute to holiday schedules.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

good as the RAT said ...

the base should a training and appropriate diet

if you can fix it now will earn a 10kg without any steroid

hug

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your replies….I’ll take on board your recommendations

Following up on one of the points raised, I can see from floridagrowin response HCG features in the Cycle and before PCT should I add it or should I be ok as the cycle is my first and not too heavy ?

Thanks again

Dave
    Last edited by premier; 01-01-2010 at 07:26 PM. Reason: typo....

Quote Originally Posted by premier View Post
    Hi Guys,

Thanks for your replies….I’ll take on board your recommendations

Following up on one of the points raised, I can see from floridagrowin response HCG features in the Cycle and before PCT should I add it or should I be ok as the cycle is my first and not too heavy ?

Thanks again

Dave
    Hcg is best run on cycle to keep ur natural test prod. from being shut down....it is not mandatory,but a great addition to a cycle to help u recover faster and help u keep gains...

most agree.... hcg is best ran on cycle from begining at 250ius X2/weekly up until pct... then stopped b4 pct...
    -5'6
    -190lbs an rising
    -8%bf
    -max bench press to date= 390lbs

Thanks for the reply….if I do add HCG to the complete cycle (2 x 250ius) should I look at increasing the Adex levels as well due to the potential increase in estrogen ?

Thanks

Dave

Hazcat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    I would add another week to your pct, at your age (still younger than me) recovery time can be a little longer than the young guys.

I just got back my blood work following the end of my last cycle and pct. It actually was slightly higher than before cycle. I don't recommend cycling like this but I ran back to back cycles (4 weeks between) and ran hcg during the first cycle at 250iu 2 times per week. The first was ten weeks and the second was about 16 weeks. Here was my pct protocol after the second cycle.

I ran hcg at 1000iu ED for 10 days right after I ended the steroids. I then ran nolvadex and clomid like this. Nolva 20/20/10/10/10 and clomid 50/25/25/25. My blood was drawn at the end of the fifth week of nolva and came in slightly higher than pre cycle blood work. I also only lost 3 pounds in the two months following pct and that I contribute to holiday schedules.
    I think you have your pct down pat.

Quote Originally Posted by nitsuj450 View Post
    Hcg is best run on cycle to keep ur natural test prod. from being shut down....it is not mandatory,but a great addition to a cycle to help u recover faster and help u keep gains...

most agree.... hcg is best ran on cycle from begining at 250ius X2/weekly up until pct... then stopped b4 pct...
    I agree with you nitsuj on usinh hcg during cycle. I think it is more beneficial for those with "normal" test levels. For guys like me with low test levels I think it might work better after cycle before (or part of) pct. I don't think you can go wrong with hcg using it either way.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    I agree with you nitsuj on usinh hcg during cycle. I think it is more beneficial for those with "normal" test levels. For guys like me with low test levels I think it might work better after cycle before (or part of) pct. I don't think you can go wrong with hcg using it either way.
    yeah i agree... i will actually be using hcg after my cycle before my pct...sumthing like u had laid out..
    -5'6
    -190lbs an rising
    -8%bf
    -max bench press to date= 390lbs