Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Question about test eneth.

Default Question about test eneth.

Hey guys, I'm new to the forums, I'm starting my first cycle ever of anything and I choose to do a testosterone enanthate only for it, I read that is was the best thing to do for the first cycle, to only do a test and see if any bad reactions took place and it would be easy to isolate the problem this way and fix it, is there a best time in the day to administer to the shot? I.E before sleep like i do for the hgh or can it be any random time of the day? as for placement i know the most common injection site is the butt, is this for preference or because it makes a difference in the effects of the test? and last question is storing it, i keep my HGH in the refrigerator, but i read this needs to be kept in room temperature and away from the light? is it best to keep it in a drawer or something? thanks for everything guys I'm very excited to be on the forums and also for my first cycle.

I don't think it matters as for effects of test, its a matter of what works best for you. I started my cycle a week ago and have pinned both cheeks with no problems. I like to pin before workout and then do some treadmill or elipticle to work the test into the muscle better.

def dont keep test in refrigerator, best place is to keep in a drawer. most people shoot in the butt, but i like my shoulders personally. some people use bicepts and quads. too painfull for me. big debate on time to shoot, personally shoot 1 hour before work out, never before bed. keeps me up... hope this helps