Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shame on all of you!

Default Shame on all of you!

I'm talking to the Vets, Reps and Mods.

I see newbies show up, and by their own admittance say they know little about steroids, tell almost nothing about themselves, then ask a dosing or cycle question.

What do I see?

All of you jumping in with advice without asking the first questions about their training, background or height/weight/body fat.

Is it that you want to impress everyone with what you know?

You are doing the Newbies a dis-service.

Ask a few questions first before just jumping in with advice. Many of the new people showing up here don't have a clue...

Lets help them help us..... Ask the questions FIRST !!

I'm done with my rant.....
    We don't always get what we want.......

But we eventually get what we deserve........

Quote Originally Posted by Rat View Post
    I'm talking to the Vets, Reps and Mods.

I see newbies show up, and by their own admittance say they know little about steroids, tell almost nothing about themselves, then ask a dosing or cycle question.

What do I see?

All of you jumping in with advice without asking the first questions about their training, background or height/weight/body fat.

Is it that you want to impress everyone with what you know?

You are doing the Newbies a dis-service.

Ask a few questions first before just jumping in with advice. Many of the new people showing up here don't have a clue...

Lets help them help us..... Ask the questions FIRST !!

I'm done with my rant.....
    Well Ratty, I realize that I'm neither a vet, mod, rep or even a Rat, but I tried that once - ask for age and stats, etc., and the very next poster just spewed out a beginners test cycle. So I said to myself "What's the point?" You might have all the best intentions, but some ahole will just screw it up for you.
    Lifting: Since May 1978
    Cycle: 500 mg Test E, 300 mg Deca, 0.25 mg Liquidex EOD
    Off Cycle, HRT: 250 Mg Test Cyp per Week
    Currently: On Cycle

Well... the best any of us can do is try. And why I posted the rant... to at least get it out there in the open for all to see.... and maybe think....
    We don't always get what we want.......

But we eventually get what we deserve........

Master Rat, what I find is alot of the "Newbies" (Not all, but some) have already made there minds up on what they are going to do and or use, they just want some reassurance on their choices or decisions.
    I agree no advise should be given without knowing a bit about who you're giving the advise to or for, at least so you will have a general idea for dosage, diet or what ever advise they are seeking, for the goals they are trying to reach. What works for one, may not for another, as with any diet, & supplemental advise, its an individual things, as everyone responds differently to any protocol.

Stay Strong~~!!!
    IPL

Talking

I have just gotten back on the board and have only been back in training for a month and a half, but I agree with Rat, there is no mentoring taking place, only plethora of advice. When I first began my research of steroids, diets, workouts etc. back in 02' I remember mods just killin people who did not first read the stickies and second for not posting any info regarding stats, experience, goals, etc.

I think a more important factor is to remember that a newbie on the board is probably someone who has suddenly been wow'd by the results of steroids. This "newbie" suddenly wants some quick advice so they can purchace some gear and inject a needle. This person thinks all of there dreams will suddenly be realized, which is actaully extremely ignorant. A greater emphasis needs to put on the need to be self educated on using performance enhancers. It is definetly the mods place to enure this. Looking back when I was a nub, I am greatful that some good bros pointed me in the right direction. For me its like this, anybody can pick up a gun and pull the trigger, it doesn't mean that person can hit the target; as such any can inject a needle, this also doesn't mean they can hit their target, but both can be deadly!

-from a brotha from another mother

Thats nicely put.............

Always listen to a Vet!!!

Welcome back SidewayZ.

I know this may not be the right place to ask but i want to get big fast, what steroids should i use and which vein should i put it in?
    Seriously i catch your drift but even newbies should know how to use search before posting.
    Excuse my spelling and(or) grammar, it's tough typing on an iphone

http://forums.isteroids.com/anabolic...-comments.html

Okay, Rat. I'm a newbie. Start with me.

I'm 29 and have only just done my 1st coarse, I agree with rat I see heaps of guys at work 21 and younger belting themselves with AS and none of them have ever heard of adex or nolv or anything and cant be told either cause they in too big a rush to get massive and catch up to the other guys they look at and think it will happen in 2 weeks. If they're unresearched and impatiant then f*** em, there own no it all arogance will teach them if no 1 else can then they'll be back with more questions and hopefully have open ears 2nd time round

all i do when i have serious downtime is study.like now and last year i get laid off for the winter i'm on the net literally hours just looking shit up.i've got more downloaded info than any friend i have that uses aas.most of them come to my house like it's the aas library or call me about stuff.it's up to the person to do the research first.i hate,and i can't stress the word hate enuff,is when someone posts about training for a year,doesn't see results,wants to use "roids" to get big so how do they do it.there's no magic solution to all the noobs.not saying it's not good to ask questions,hell on my other boards that's all i do,but know what you're asking about.i dunno,maybe it's just i'm old fashioned or just old but i like to do my footwork first then ask about things to clear it up further.also just wanna say hi to my girl IPL!she's on every forum i think i'm on,and that is a shitload,lol!
    Please,DO NOT contact me via PM for sources-dom or int.i have no such knowledge of either.Thank you in advance.roc...