Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how old are you?

41...been using for 8+yrs

Im 38 and been lifting heavy for 10 years ,and still listening and learning loads before i make the decision to take my first cycle!!!!!

looking back...i dont regret ever starting...these have been some of the best and overall healthiest years of my life. What i regret is not being educated and just diving in, using recklessly with no regard to PCT, ancillaries, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by antt View Post
    thanks for the responses. i'm 20 years old and am currently training to become a navy seal. mainly doing crossfit and alot of cardio. i wanted to use something that could chemically push my muscles to their limits. my friend has tren, clen and dbol. would these be a safe combo? or..should i just stick to diet and protein shakes? any recommendations for the shakes?
    No, those are not safe or recommened for you. Tren is steroid for advanced users and will completely kill your endurance. Dbol will add a lot of water weight and the muscle you gain will not be lasting. Clen is not a steroid and is used in the body building world to help cut a couple percent of body fat. I wouldn't do steroids if I were you.

Quote Originally Posted by *****************-rep View Post
    Anything that you could use, with the exception of eq, will actually hinder your endurance. At 20 yrs old your gonna pack on some mass and strength if your already IT, trust me on that. You don't need to do anything to get you expelled from the program.
    I agree.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

x200 on that advice....
    BigEZ

Take it easy. But if it's too easy, don't take it.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Height: 5'-9"
    Weight: 190 lbs
    BF%: 10

i like vanilla shakes!

double fudge chocolate!