Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Nolvadex

Default PCT Help

Hi this is the current cycle that i am going to be doing and all is fine with that, the problem is the pct i have been advised that many things to do with nolvadex eg when to take how much to take and so on, I was just wondering what you people thought.

Weeks 1-4 Dbol 35mg/ed
    Weeks 1-12 Nomasust 250 - 750mg week split 3 times
    Weeks 1-10 Deca 300 - 600mg week split twice
    weeks 9-12 dbol 35mg/ed

Nolvadex advice so far is time after last administration go with the latest starting point in the stack eg. dbold/deca/sust go with deca/sust cause they have both 3 weeks after the last administration but also been advised to run it for 4 weeks cause of the deca and also been advised to only run it for 3 weeks with the sust.

Kian 1980
    Last edited by kian1980; 01-31-2010 at 01:25 PM.

I would run the sust for an additional 1 and 1/2 weeks after the last shot of deca reason being deca has a half life of 1 and 1/2 weeks.Sust has short esters in it meaning the half life of those esters are 4 days.

so after runnning the sust for the additional 1 and 1/2 weeks wait 4 days after last shot of sust and start nolva @

40mg everyday for 2 weeks than 20mg for another 2 weeks everday.

Also if you running deca you will need HCG in ur pct.

Hazcat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SNOK1986 View Post
    I would run the sust for an additional 1 and 1/2 weeks after the last shot of deca reason being deca has a half life of 1 and 1/2 weeks.Sust has short esters in it meaning the half life of those esters are 4 days.

so after runnning the sust for the additional 1 and 1/2 weeks wait 4 days after last shot of sust and start nolva @

40mg everyday for 2 weeks than 20mg for another 2 weeks everday.

Also if you running deca you will need HCG in ur pct.
    Although sustanon has short esters it also has long esters that need several weeks to clear. Starting nolvadex 4 days after the last shot of sustanon would be very poor timing. The idea of using HCG with deca is quite solid. Unfortunately he should be using hcg throughout the cycle but at any point it will be a positive. Dbol at the start of the cycle is great but not at the end. Winstrol would have been a much better decision for the end of the cycle or some test prop. Dbol at the end is just going to ramp up your estrogen levels and is exactly what we're trying to get rid of at the end of the cycle. It would be my suggestion to drop the dbol at the end of the cycle. Now if you can toss in anything else in replacement I would recommend it. Options would be tbol, winstrol, anavar, test prop. If you don't have or can't get those then just let the sustanon fade out for two weeks then start your nolvadex at 20 mg's a day for 2 weeks then 10 mg's a day for 3 more weeks.