Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2nd cycle How does it look

Default 2nd cycle How does it look

Hey Gang, getting ready to do my second cycle and would like some input before I get my gear.
    I am older than 40, 6ft 195lbs with right around 12% BF.
    My first cycle looked llike this:
    wk 1-14 500MG of Test E
    WK 1-14 600mg of EQ
    With a normal PCT of Nolvadex.
    It was a preety straight away cycle. I went from 175 to 203 and have settled back down to 195lbs. I ran this cycle back in July/Aug/Sept/oct of last yr. don't plan on starting the next cycle until sometime in April.

Here is what I was thinking. I had good results wiht my first cycle wiht no sides to speak of.

wk 1-4: Prop @ 100mg eod
    wk 1-14: test E @ 750mg a wk
    Wk 1-14: EQ @ 600 mg a wk
    Wk: 15-16: prop @ 100mg eod
    Wk 17-18: Nolvadex @ 20mg ed
    WK 19-21: Nolvadex @ 10mg ed
    Wks 1-16 Adex @ 25mg eod

Can't do the HCG becasue I can't keep it around the house for privacy reasons. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

looks good to me as its the exact same cycle I ran last spring. you could run the prop out one more week till the day before your nolva.

Nice cycle,good to see someone that has done their homework

Thanks for the feedback! Another question that comes to mind. With all the injections, how would you recomend injecting? last cycle, it was tough getting everything in the syringe. I read or heard the most you should shoot in any injection is 2CC at a time in one site? I am challenged to figure out where i am going to shoot all this. For instance:
    I am using a 23 ga neddle with 3cc syringes.
    The prop @ 100 is 1cc
    750MG of test E @ 250 is 2.5cc's/2=1.25cc a dose
    600MG of EQ @ 200 is 3cc/2=1.5cc a dose
    So, I gues I will be fine by combining the EQ and test E in one syringe
    for 2.75cc's. And on some of those days, I will be shooting the prop @ 1cc in another syringe......make sense?????????
    I have always shot in the glute, tried it once in the delt and it was ok, just a little sore.
    Am I on the right track here? Would you do it any other way?
    Thanks for the help!

Well you can shoot up to 3cc in one injection site IMO and some will shoot 4cc in glutes.

For the prop you're pretty much just going to be pinning EOD by itself. I would do 1.5cc of test and 1.25cc of EQ in the same syringe like you have listed as this make the best sense. If you feel that is too much then you could divide it into 3 shots per week.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Just a question for the first 4 weeks ull be injecting 1150 mg in total Frontloading the prop (400mg prop + 750mg Test Enth )for the first 4 weeks and then finishing of with the prop as well
    i was thinkn of doing this but thought it might be to much

cheers eddie

Nice cycle I would like to hear how that frontload works

Quote Originally Posted by Snowbird View Post
    Thanks for the feedback! Another question that comes to mind. With all the injections, how would you recomend injecting? last cycle, it was tough getting everything in the syringe. I read or heard the most you should shoot in any injection is 2CC at a time in one site? I am challenged to figure out where i am going to shoot all this. For instance:
    I am using a 23 ga neddle with 3cc syringes.
    The prop @ 100 is 1cc
    750MG of test E @ 250 is 2.5cc's/2=1.25cc a dose
    600MG of EQ @ 200 is 3cc/2=1.5cc a dose
    So, I gues I will be fine by combining the EQ and test E in one syringe
    for 2.75cc's. And on some of those days, I will be shooting the prop @ 1cc in another syringe......make sense?????????
    I have always shot in the glute, tried it once in the delt and it was ok, just a little sore.
    Am I on the right track here? Would you do it any other way?
    Thanks for the help!

Youve worked out your enanthate wrong by the way....

750 MG Test E @ 250..is 3ccs.....not 2.5

I know this because im on the same cycle, without the EQ...

Im shooting 2.5ccs into my glutes no problem. thats 1cc prop 1.5 enanthate.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowbird View Post
    Hey Gang, getting ready to do my second cycle and would like some input before I get my gear.
    I am older than 40, 6ft 195lbs with right around 12% BF.
    My first cycle looked llike this:
    wk 1-14 500MG of Test E
    WK 1-14 600mg of EQ
    With a normal PCT of Nolvadex.
    It was a preety straight away cycle. I went from 175 to 203 and have settled back down to 195lbs. I ran this cycle back in July/Aug/Sept/oct of last yr. don't plan on starting the next cycle until sometime in April.

Here is what I was thinking. I had good results wiht my first cycle wiht no sides to speak of.

wk 1-4: Prop @ 100mg eod
    wk 1-14: test E @ 750mg a wk
    Wk 1-14: EQ @ 600 mg a wk
    Wk: 15-16: prop @ 100mg eod
    Wk 17-18: Nolvadex @ 20mg ed
    WK 19-21: Nolvadex @ 10mg ed
    Wks 1-16 Adex @ 25mg eod

Can't do the HCG becasue I can't keep it around the house for privacy reasons. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
    good cycle! jus to clear it up u should b running 0.25mgs of adex EOD not...25mgs.....
    -5'6
    -190lbs an rising
    -8%bf
    -max bench press to date= 390lbs

Yes, you aer right on the test. Good catch! I will keep you posted on the progress. Will probably start in another 30 days or so.