Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how to know if my 5mg thai dianabol are real ??

Hazcat Guest

Never seen that pic on them but the shape is quite common for dbol. Knowing the person you buying from is the best way. Even then you can get a bad batch. If that happens your supplier should make it good with you. They look good enough to give them a go. SYL might pop up on here. He's got a look at a lot of gear over the years and usually knows what's what and where they're from. I'll send him a PM and a link.

Hazcat Guest

PM has been sent. He should be on within 24 hours.

They look like Thai British Dispensary. If fake, they look right at least. They should be hard to break and have a bitter taste. I should mention that those are usually 7 or 8 mgs, rather than the advertised 5. They overdose them to create customer loyalty and a good reputation.
    Last edited by StrappingYoungLad; 02-05-2010 at 02:34 AM.

Hazcat Guest

24 hours...7 minutes...I guess that fits within the 24 hour estimate. Thanks for you input.....again.

Glad I could help.

Quote Originally Posted by StrappingYoungLad View Post
    I should mention that those are usually 7 or 8 mgs, rather than the advertised 5. They overdose them to create customer loyalty and a good reputation.
    I hate when that happens
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by sam_2147 View Post
    ok so what type of dianabol are u guys familiar with ???????
    I haven't used dbol in ten years. My favorite were russian naps, true pharm grade blister packs.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Question

ok so cau u tell me if dbol its worth it to take it i mean you have not use them for ten year thats a lot man are they good then or you dont like them cause of side effects???????

Quote Originally Posted by StrappingYoungLad View Post
    They look like Thai British Dispensary. If fake, they look right at least. They should be hard to break and have a bitter taste. I should mention that those are usually 7 or 8 mgs, rather than the advertised 5. They overdose them to create customer loyalty and a good reputation.
    yes they are thai british dispensary... i jus used those last cycle... as long as urs arent faked... but they look good to go to me! the color looks solid and they look hard...
    -5'6
    -190lbs an rising
    -8%bf
    -max bench press to date= 390lbs

Exclamation

ok i'm going to use them and lets see what happens thanks man.......