Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: letro vs adex?

Default letro vs adex?

so im about to run my new cycle after being out for about 5 months, and i need some info on AIs. for some reason im super prone to gyno. i recently had lypo to get rid of my btits and i def dont want em back! is it better to pay a lil bit more for letro or would adex be sufficient. also im gonna be runnin tren and test e together. i have some oral dbol on hand, would it be bad to throw it in there? god this dbol tastes so terrible btw! thanks for ur thoughts

Even though tren can't aromatise, due to the progesterone route it can cause gyno, but this will only really happen in the presence of estrogen. This does happen though in many users, as trenbolone is usually stacked with a testosterone, as in your case, which obviously can and will convert to estrogen. Gynecomastia from trenbolone can be quite bad, so for you especially, an AI is a must. Even though it's not effective against progesterone, progesterone only seems to be a problem if there's estrogen somehow. If I were in your position I would use 0.5mg adex eod and have letro on hand just in case. Letro is really to strong to run on cycle generally but if you're that prone... I don't know... I'll stick with my suggestion though. As for the dbol, why tempt fate?

I know tren and dbol are both very strong and that you normally take dbol at the beg of say a eq and cyp cycle, but why you say it like that? Lol I'm just kinda anxious to see some results quick... And it's just been layin around

You said you were super-prone to gyno, that's all. You should be ok with the arimidex though. The gains from dbol are mostly estrogen induced water. So, if that makes sense to you, go ahead then.
    Last edited by StrappingYoungLad; 02-05-2010 at 04:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by johnjon06 View Post
    I know tren and dbol are both very strong and that you normally take dbol at the beg of say a eq and cyp cycle, but why you say it like that? Lol I'm just kinda anxious to see some results quick... And it's just been layin around
    Its all about diet,if you use compounds to achieve quick results then you have not achieved much, remember the saying "quick to gain=quick to loose"
    Take your time,have a game plan on what you want to achieve.

x2 to SYL and eClen. Start the Adex a week before your cycle if you're going to use a short estered test. It takes 7 to 10 days for Adex to reach max serum levels so you want to be at full protection mode before the test starts trying to aromatize.
    BigEZ

Take it easy. But if it's too easy, don't take it.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Height: 5'-9"
    Weight: 190 lbs
    BF%: 10

Quote Originally Posted by eClenbuterol View Post
    Its all about diet,if you use compounds to achieve quick results then you have not achieved much, remember the saying "quick to gain=quick to loose"
    Take your time,have a game plan on what you want to achieve.
    x3....... what u gain from the dbol u will most likely lose anyway..
    -5'6
    -190lbs an rising
    -8%bf
    -max bench press to date= 390lbs