Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Cycle 3

Default Cycle 3

Hey everyone, back for some advice from the I.S. members.

I am now completing my 2nd test cycle of Test E 250, as with the first run happy and proud of my results.

I am sitting at 225 lbs, 6' 1'', bf around 12%, 23 years of age.

I was looking favorably upon Tren A instead of deca for this next cycle but from reading have slipped away from it. Any thoughts? Should I stay away for now? If not please post a possible cycle.

For my 3rd cycle, I'm thinking about bumping it up, what do you all think -

Wk 1-12 test e 500mg wk
    Wk 1-10 deca 400mg wk
    arimi .5mg E3D
    Start pct 2 weeks after the last shot using nolva 40/20/20/20/20

To prevent against the deca I know that "dostinex" is used. Is that the only name it goes by?

Also a side question assuming most of this cycle is GTG, will deca effect vascularity? Just curious.

Please thoughts on this cycle, tren if you feel I could do it, Mast?? Looks fun for physique?? Please all comments welcome.

Thanks guys

Have you tried EQ?
    When I pop my zits, You can smell GSO.

The cycle you have laid out looks good. Deca won't help with vascularity you may actually lose a little while on due to some bloat. As John has mentioned EQ would be good for that. I would run the EQ with test for 14-16 weeks though to get the best results from it. The EQ is best run 600-800mg per week.

Dostinex is also known as cabergoline. If you use EQ in place of the deca you won't need it.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.