Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dostinex' Whats Similar...?

Quote Originally Posted by nosnz28 View Post
    would you need to have dostinex if you are running EQ?
    No. Dostinex is needed to combat prolactin issues associated with progestin compounds (19-nors...Deca and Tren for example).
    All the steroids in the world won't help you grow if you don't eat enough.

Quote Originally Posted by LeedsUnited View Post
    My understanding is that without it you wont be pleasing your girl for a few months at least.!
    I know people who live near me that say everything was fine for them without dostinex but then again whos gonna admit to not been able to get it up, maybe they are telling the truth but people respond diffently to different things. Not a risk that i'd like to take.
    That is true if your running deca only, run deca with test and you will be banging your woman daily.
    Run Arimidex at .5 mgs every other day and you won't have a problem, keep dostinex on hand if you like.

Dostinex, Cabergoline, Bromocriptine and Pramipexole are they all the same stuff.. just generic names?? cause DOSTINEX it self is expensive!! but i found Bromocriptine fairly reasonable.. like half of the price of dostinex.

Dostinex/Cabergoline/Cabaser, etc is all the same product, just different names. Bromocriptine and Pramipexole are different products with similar action (dopamine agonist). Do research on each product before you set out to purchase one though. Some common side effects with each are different.
    All the steroids in the world won't help you grow if you don't eat enough.

Doesnt the Test counteract the Deca dick though?
    And at moderate doses (400mg PW) is Dost necessary? Sure prolactin at high levels can cause other sides like Gyno, but i would have thought these were mild until the dose got high?

Yes the test counteracts the Deca dick but if you were to run deca even at a moderate dose and had never ran it and didn't know how your body responds to it, it would be a good idea to keep Dostinex on hand just in case imo.