Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: d-bol and winny, also PCT advice

Gym, some fantasy shoot-em-up game, or competing for the crowd...

Dont want my liver to hate me.
    Last edited by mwwade; 02-19-2010 at 02:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mwwade View Post
    So I already have the winny....you dont think I can throw that in toward the end of the 12 weeks?
    You can throw the winny in towards the end but it would be best to leave it out for now. Reason being you are already running an oral weeks 1-4 or 1-6 and running another 8-12 will be very hard on your liver! Stick to bulking your first cycle and after PCT and a few weeks have gone by you can cut... Just my 2 cents.
    The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent!
    -Fundamentals of Chess

I already bought the winny what do you think about throwing that in at the end of the cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by mwwade View Post
    I already bought the winny what do you think about throwing that in at the end of the cycle?
    Save it dude. Liver damage. The liver is your bud. You dont want to have to get another. You'll run another cycle down the road. And if you dont... hell youre a college wrestler about to go pro MMA. Dont tell me you dont have some bro's itching to get their hands on some winny... That shit's a dream for keeping in a weight class. Mark it up and make a little money! You should probably go the moral route and tell the guy that its not good for the liver and oral only is effin stupid.... Or you could just make your cash and let the ignorant stay ignorant. I think if youre too dumb to extensively research anything you put in your body, you deserve what happens to you.

lol sounds good. Well I have 10gr of powder in both the dbol and winny so I will keep a portion of it....but yeah I will save it for another time. So how much lean weight should i expect to keep from this cycle? 5-10 would be good but more would be ok but a ***** come august.

Oh and what do you guys think about taking legal gear in the off cycle (I have literally stock piled A LOT of supplements), mainly prohormones Animal Stak and 6-Bromo?

p.s. I took your word and went with the board sponsors after some research and also elected to add 400mg/wk. deca durabolin (seeing that it has little sides and good benefits from my research). Floridagrowin what do you think about the dosage and duration? Too much for 1st cycle?
    Hard work beats talent when talent doesnt work hard...so do work!