Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EQ and test cycle

Default EQ and test cycle

If i were to run a cycle of EQ and test-e, 250mg twice a week each, would i want to run them for the same amount of time, or would i be alright doing weeks 1-10 with both and 11-16 with just EQ? What would i expect for weeks 11-16 in that case?

Also, question about HCG. I'm going to run it on cycle, 250IU twice a week. What week would I start the HCG and what week would i stop. ill be using adex .25mg eod on cycle, and finishing with Nolva for PCT.

I suggest you stick to about 12-14 weeks for testosterone/equipoise cycles, and make sure to add arimidex or aromasin to the stack as an AI.

You don't need HCG, you can run clomid/nolvadex for PCT.

The reason I was asking was because i have already ordered the test (10 weeks' worth at 500mg/week) and I'm about to order the EQ (16 weeks' worth at 500mg/week) and was wondering if i really need to order another satchet of test. I would rather save the money if i can, but if its not a good idea to cut the test early, i guess ill man up.

As i mentioned, I'll be taking arimidex during for my AI and Nolva after for my SERM, but no HCG?? You just blew my mind. I thought that would be of utmost importance for keeping my gains, lessening sides, and preventing testosterone shutdown....

My view is rather have more gear then cut your cycle short and get half ass results. You're using steroids, which can be dangerous if abuse, so you should always plan for optimum cycles and be very careful with proper use.

HCG is not needed for PCT, that's a myth, especially for such a light cycle. Clomid/Nolvadex with an light AI like aromasin/arimidex will do the trick.

you should run them even or better run the test out for 1 more week as the EQ is such a long ester you won't want to start pct for three wks after last injection. some test prop would be ideal to carry you over.

EQ is similar in composition to test but it would be better to run both the entire cycle. I've done a little math here and may help you work out your dosing to cover the cycle with what you have planned.

Wk 1-14 test e 350mg wk
    Wk 1-14 eq 550mg wk

IMO though you would be better off getting more of both but for sure more eq. The test dosed at 350mg isn't bad as many run it at 250mg per week with good results. EQ however should be run at a minimum of 600mg per week and more like 800mg to get the best out of it.

As for the hcg it is not needed but does make a nice addition to a cycle. If it came between using hcg or getting more test or eq then I would drop the hcg. Running a long cycle like this you are going to need a heavy pct.

I would run nolvadex 20/20/10/10/10 and clomid 100/50/25/25/25.

Bottom line here is if you can't afford to run the cycle properly then you should not run it at all. There are other options out there to run with the test that would be cheaper and still give you good gains in a 10-12 week cycle. If you run the eq below 600mg per week IMO you will likely be disappointed in the end result.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Ya im running test E and EQ for 16wks on my cycle as we speak along with prop (not 16wks though)... yummmyyyyyyy

I am now in 11th week of 600 mg / week EQ and 500 mg / week test.

It is slow going so far about 9 lbs but is nice lean muscle (no dBol so now water, now fat, looks pretty good, hard and dry), the strength and endurance is still steadily growing, every week I can do more and more.

I was thinking 14 week max but I have decided today 16 weeks and I and starting anvar for 6 weeks to finish 17th or 18th week with only anavar and then clomid and nolvadex. I am also taking hCG and armidex. No sides, I feel great, fresh etc.

I do not have EQ tested so I am not sure if the concentration is 200 mg / ml as the label says.

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    EQ is similar in composition to test but it would be better to run both the entire cycle. I've done a little math here and may help you work out your dosing to cover the cycle with what you have planned.

Wk 1-14 test e 350mg wk
    Wk 1-14 eq 550mg wk

IMO though you would be better off getting more of both but for sure more eq. The test dosed at 350mg isn't bad as many run it at 250mg per week with good results. EQ however should be run at a minimum of 600mg per week and more like 800mg to get the best out of it.

As for the hcg it is not needed but does make a nice addition to a cycle. If it came between using hcg or getting more test or eq then I would drop the hcg. Running a long cycle like this you are going to need a heavy pct.

I would run nolvadex 20/20/10/10/10 and clomid 100/50/25/25/25.

Bottom line here is if you can't afford to run the cycle properly then you should not run it at all. There are other options out there to run with the test that would be cheaper and still give you good gains in a 10-12 week cycle. If you run the eq below 600mg per week IMO you will likely be disappointed in the end result.

x2.......especially on the Eq IMO if u do not run EQ for atleast 16 weeks @800mgs/week you will be wasting ur money... so for the $$ i think you could get more test and sum hcg instead........
    -5'6
    -190lbs an rising
    -8%bf
    -max bench press to date= 390lbs

Alright, here goes. This is my idea for a cycle, and i think im going to front-load since i am getting a bit of test prop to go along with it. Im not sure if im front-loading correctly, so please correct me if im wrong. Sounds like EQ needs to be run long and high, but this is what i can afford (8000mg total). If im going to waste my money doing this, let me know and ill nix the EQ altogether and just run a good, solid test cycle.

Wk 1-4 EQ 500mg/wk, Test E 500mg/wk, Test Prop 100mg/EOD
    Wk 5-14 EQ 600mg/wk, Test E 500mg/wk
    Wk 15-16 Test Prop 100mg/EOD
    Wk 1-16 Arimidex .25mg/EOD (maybe more since i am slightly gyno-prone. I have plenty on hand.)
    Wk 17-18 Nolva 20mg/ED
    Wk 19-21 Nolva 10mg/ED

Your thoughts.

And btw, thanks to all who have replied. I learn more every day.
    Last edited by MacAttak; 02-16-2010 at 02:24 AM.