Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Bac Water

Default Bac Water

ok...so I have just received word from a very close associate of mine that they are proposing a ban here in the states on Bacteriostatic water. Its going to be listed under a controlled substance. Im wondering if any of you other chemists or anyone for that matter has caught wind of this. Ive already contacted both my suppliers and 1 is unavailable, the other is out of stock and cant confirm any imposed ban...have any of you heard anything on this? My partner gave me some other info and told me to order a case as you will soon not be able to aquire it quite as easily.

it will just go underground like steroids did.So they're not accomplishing anything.

Quote Originally Posted by eClenbuterol View Post
    it will just go underground like steroids did.So they're not accomplishing anything.
    oh..i get all that..im just wondering mainly if anyone else has heard anything about it

Found this...
    "Acme.com, Inc. is voluntarily recalling all lots and expiration dates of Abbott Laboratories Bacteriostatic Water sold between June 1, 2009 and November 17, 2009.

This product recall is being conducted in cooperation with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The product is labeled for sale ‘Rx Only.’ FDA has stated that it requires that sales of this product be made only pursuant to a valid prescription through an entity licensed by its jurisdiction to dispense prescription products."

Say what?

Is this maybe why PNZ dropped it?

Ive bought some on **** before!

It is because somebody tried to blow up a plane with BC.

No big deal IMO, you can make it yourself. Here is an old thread on it http://forums.isteroids.com/anabolic...tic-water.html
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Shhhh! Florida, don't give it away! You know they read this. Darn! Heck! Well, you can kiss distilled water goodbye.....

Quote Originally Posted by StrappingYoungLad View Post
    Shhhh! Florida, don't give it away! You know they read this. Darn! Heck! Well, you can kiss distilled water goodbye.....
    They will have to take water away altogether, I can distill that too

Seriously all they are doing is making it inconvenient to get gear and support products. Just like all the hoops you have to jump through to get sudafed. The damn meth addicts are still puming that shit out like there is no tomorrow. They just have to go to 3-4 stores instead of one to get the base chemicals. It's not like they are working for a living anyway.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

i agree totally, florida..theyre just trying to regulate stuff..its headed that way with everything they can get their hands on. This is a little off subject but still case in point...here in california theyre going to start regulating how much ammo u can buy for your weapons and only a certain amount can be sold to same person over a period of time. Theyre stupid..guess they havent figured out that a black market just opens up for such situations.

Still tho...Bac Water?...gotta be kiddin me