Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello my name is KAREY .

Default Hello my name is KAREY .

Hello iam somewhat knew to steroids i am having a hard time gaining any weight my motabolizim is through the roof aways has been. I spend most of my free time working out , i have previously run three cycles of Test Enth and Deca and still i loose 50% of each gain in my off time and then just seem to keep ending up at 165lbs each cycle has been 6 weeks on three off .I use 3ml seringes, I use 1 ml of each once a week,any help with this would be great thank you all for your time karey.

Welcome to IS

Welcome and good luck

How about test/deca/dbol /arimidex ?

doesn't sound like you eat enough. What is your diet like? Is your test 200mg/ml? If so you're using far too little. You need to double up at least, 500 - 600mg weekly for 10 - 12 weeks in order to see some serious gains. I'm not familiar with deca, never used it. Post up some more stats age, ht, bf%, maybe workout routine, DEFINITELY your diet.

BTW, welcome to IS!

Hello iam somewhat knew to steroids i am having a hard time gaining any weight my motabolizim is through the roof aways has been. I spend most of my free time working out , i have previously run three cycles of Test Enth and Deca and still i loose 50% of each gain in my off time and then just seem to keep ending up at 165lbs each cycle has been 6 weeks on three off .I use 3ml seringes, I use 1 ml of each once a week,any help with this would be great thank you all for your time karey.
    I don't get your cycle it seems all wrong you say your running 1ml of each compound deca and test for 6wks. I imagine the deca is 200mg per ml and the test 250mg, so ya your shutting your self down and the cycle just as the steroids have kicked in, are you then running any type of post cycle? well if not first i wouldn't expect to gain much of that cycle and if there is no pct to keep anything. your probably worst off than when you started. post up your stats and see if we can get you straight.

My guess would be your diet isn't correct. Also... what are you doing for PCT.

The most anabolic thing you can put in your body is.... FOOD...

Give us some more info so we can help you.

age... weight.. height...training split... what you ate yesterday.
    We don't always get what we want.......

But we eventually get what we deserve........

Default hello

Quote Originally Posted by pitfighter2 View Post
    I don't get your cycle it seems all wrong you say your running 1ml of each compound deca and test for 6wks. I imagine the deca is 200mg per ml and the test 250mg, so ya your shutting your self down and the cycle just as the steroids have kicked in, are you then running any type of post cycle? well if not first i wouldn't expect to gain much of that cycle and if there is no pct to keep anything. your probably worst off than when you started. post up your stats and see if we can get you straight.
    Hello i was thinking that my cycle was to short , but i was told no longer than 6 weeks because it wasnt safe , my pct iam on rt now 1st week in and iam just on novadex . I have 6 cycles of winny but havent used any yet, is it safe to run with the test and deca , my diet is the same chicken, veggies ,pasta 1 night , and fish ,veggies rice the next , i drink a half liter muscle juice 4 times a day .i am in the gym every morning for 1.5 hrs not much for cardio though my weight is 165 body fat 6% hight 5/10 I appreciate your time

Your diet definitely sounds like a problem.

Go to the diet section and do some reading... you need to eat quite a bit while on a cycle... don't worry about getting fat....
    We don't always get what we want.......

But we eventually get what we deserve........