Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: D-Bol Back Pumps

Default D-Bol Back Pumps

So I am on my second week of my cycle of:

1-4 30mg d-bol/d
    1-14 162.5mg sustaplex/eod
    10-16 100mg winstrol (injectable)/eod

Anyways the back pumps are getting pretty brutal. Is there anything you guys know of or have tried that helps reduce them?

Cycle going well so far. up to 222.5 lbs. started at 210 febuary 7th. Thanks fellas.

back pumps... that suck? Man i feel lucky if i even get a back pump. Though i tend to lift relatively heavy with lower reps. Dont know much about Dbol-specific pumps, but from a regular lifting standpoint, maybe increase the weight and drop the reps. I used to get pumps all the time back when i did 8-15 rep sets... And 20-30 reppers, forget it. But now with 4-6 rep sets, I hardly get pumps in any part of my body, but i grow more than before.

Sorry if that's unhelpful, I know its easy to get stuck on your own type of training. To each his own. Good luck with your back bro, no matter what you do i hope it gets fuckin jacked

Quote Originally Posted by MacAttak View Post
    back pumps... that suck? Man i feel lucky if i even get a back pump. Though i tend to lift relatively heavy with lower reps. Dont know much about Dbol-specific pumps, but from a regular lifting standpoint, maybe increase the weight and drop the reps. I used to get pumps all the time back when i did 8-15 rep sets... And 20-30 reppers, forget it. But now with 4-6 rep sets, I hardly get pumps in any part of my body, but i grow more than before.

Sorry if that's unhelpful, I know its easy to get stuck on your own type of training. To each his own. Good luck with your back bro, no matter what you do i hope it gets fuckin jacked
    Nah man It's d-bol specific back pumps. The compound is notoriously known for them mainly lower back. They have been pretty bad. It gets to the point I have to just sit down for a bit to let it sub side. But back to my question. Anyone know any tips to reduce them?

Well good news I have found a solution that works in about 95% of the subjects
    Linberg Milk thistle, I have tried alot of brands but something about the purity of this one works.Its cheap and effective.
    I am not connected with the manufacturer in any way,just offering a solution,if you try this please post up on the forums so we can see how many benefited from this brand.

Thanks!
    Eclen