Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: First time concerns..

Default First time concerns..

I've decided to start my first cycle within the next few weeks though some concerns are on my mind.

One of my parents is allergic to steroids.. are steroid allergies hereditary and if so how do I get checked? ( I imagine I can't walk into the doctors and just ask)

What is the right roid for me? I've been advised by a long term user to go with deca as theres fewer side effects but still good results.. anyone have any better advice?

And how much difference am I likely to see after my first cycle?

Any help would be great and put my mind at ease so I can start up as soon as possible.

Firstly its a good idea to add some statistics to check if this is the right path for you to go down, Age - Length of time training - Diet Info - What you plan to achieve from this cycle......

What is the right Substance for you...? ''looking at your family history none'' but you might want professional advice there.

Deca fewest side effects..? ''Probably not'' a good first cycle for anyone would be a testosterone based cycle, eg' 500mg Test-E ew for 10-12 weeks with a PCT lined up for the end and some AI to run while on cycle..

How much difference are you likely to see..? ''No idea, we dont anything about you as you havent added no info''

My advice would be for you to do some real research and learn a little about what your planning on doing, these ssteps you are talking about shouldnt be taken lightly..!

Good luck with what ever you decide to do.

bump to that leeds, dont rush yourself justdannyd.. do alot of research first, i researched for abotu a year before i did my first cycle.. that more you read the more you find out and understand.. be patient do your research read all the posts on the site and you'll be suprised to find all the answers to your questions..

Hum, never heard of steroid allergies. What exactly are they allergic to and how do they know this?

Post up your stats like you were asked for and we will take this a bit farther.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Height: 6ft 2"
    Weight: 210lbs
    Training for: Just over a year
    Diet: High Protein, low carb and vegetarian.

When asking what I hope to achieve what sort of responses are you expecting other than gain in size?

I'm not 100% on the details of the allergy but it was after being prescribed steroid based tablets for a condition which resulted in complete body swelling and pain. From that point on when asked if allergic to anything on any form or medical related enquiry he was told to mention the steroid allergy.

I have done a fair bit of research e.g. looking at peoples personal accounts of what they took and how it effected them on their cycle. I've looked at the risk for gain statistics for different steroids but I thought using a forum would give more personalized information.

I do have the PCT lined up but what is the AI?

Okay, IMO 19 is a bit young to start a cycle but I'm going to move past that for now.

The reason we ask what your goals are is because many come here thinking steroids are a wonder drug for fat loss and that simply isn't the case. Some want to bulk and some want to look more cut. Again steroids aren't the total answer for any of those either. The type of training you do and how and what you eat are the primary determining factors, steroids are just an edge.

Okay, the issue with the steroid allegy is vague. There are different types of steroids and they are made for different types of conditions. Like I said I have never heard of someone being allergic to "anabolic steroids." However it is common for people to be allergic to corticosteroids like prednisone. I happen to be allergic to that and it causes hives and other issues. Truth be know I'd say the majority of people are allergic to it to some degree.

Anyway, anabolic steroids are based on natural hormones in the human body so if someone were to be alleric I would say it would be rare. Now it is common for people to be allergic to the oil the particular steroid compound is suspened in. Peanut oil is often used as it is one of the cheaper oils but many people are allergic to peanuts so they may have a reaction to it. If you think you may be allergic to peanuts you may want to ask your source what type of oil they use.

An AI is an aromatase inhibitor. It is a drug that limits the production of estrogen. It also prevents certain steroids from being converted to estrogen in the body. The most common AI we use is arimidex also called adex for sort. It can be on the expensive side but it takes very small doses to be effective. A starting dose would be .25mg every three days (E3D).

What exactly is your proposed cycle going to be and what is your pct protocol?
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by justdannyd View Post
    Height: 6ft 2"
    Weight: 210lbs
    Training for: Just over a year
    Diet: High Protein, low carb and vegetarian.

When asking what I hope to achieve what sort of responses are you expecting other than gain in size?

I'm not 100% on the details of the allergy but it was after being prescribed steroid based tablets for a condition which resulted in complete body swelling and pain. From that point on when asked if allergic to anything on any form or medical related enquiry he was told to mention the steroid allergy.

I have done a fair bit of research e.g. looking at peoples personal accounts of what they took and how it effected them on their cycle. I've looked at the risk for gain statistics for different steroids but I thought using a forum would give more personalized information.

I do have the PCT lined up but what is the AI?
    Sounds like he was probably taking corticosteroids. I dont know much about corticosteroids, or their similarities to anabolic steroids, but they are different from just testosterone.

That said, most will agree that youre not ready for gear with only one year of training under your belt, especially at the age of 19. You can fuck up your own test production for life.

Also, please explain how you have a high protein diet that is also vegetarian. How many grams per day do you consider "high?" Because unless youre eating four dozen eggs every morning to help you get large, I dont see how you do it. Milk could also be a good vegetarian source, and soy protein is good in moderation, but the hormonal shifts it can cause are true. I avoid it.

If youre not eating AT LEAST 210g of protein per day, youre not eating enough. And for bulking, carbs are your friend. Slower burning ones like whole grains, sweet potatoes, oats, vegetables, and pasta are best. I would recommend around 300g of carbs per day for you, if youre trying to gain. Somewhere around 100g of healthy fat (avocados, nuts, seeds, olive/canola oils, even some saturated fats like milkfat can be good for natural testosterone production) and im willing to bet you'll see some gains. Keep at it for a while. PM me for some diet tips to keep your natural test production peaked.

About 9 months after starting to train I stopped any gains in body mass and lifts.

As for my aim, I want to bulk up around 20-30lbs but still maintain the definition.

I literally am willing to go to any length to get about 20lbs bigger and cut.
    After not seeing any improvement in the last 5 months my enthusiasm isn't what it used to be.

I eat fairly well. I avoid junk food at all costs, and make sure I have 5 meals a day and drink water throughout the day. I ensure I get 8+ hours of sleep a day too.

The only problem I have diet wise is managing to eat the mass of proteins / carbs / fats suggested.
    Its not that I can't eat the suggested amounts, I just don't know how many grams of the nutritional elements are in the food I eat or how big '1 serving or portion' is.
    Food packaging outlines basic information such as content per 100g but I find it hard to be precise.

For someone of 210lbs can somebody tell me how much I should be eating of proteins / carbs/ fats.
    My body fat % is 10% if that makes a difference.

And would steroids not help me achieve this at all? If my age is such a concern are there other steroids that effect me less? If not what would you suggest?

A lot of questions but a huge help so far.

Part of the reason you stopped growing is because you probably haven't adjusted your caloric intake for your new body weight. The bigger you get the more it is going to take to keep you there and to make you grow bigger. Its simple math.

IMO if you are having a hard time bulking you could eat less clean to get the calories in. Obviously this will cause some unwanted fat but as long as you don't go overboard you can cut after you get some mass on. Adding in some cardio after a bulking diet and cleaning up your diet should be all you would need.

Steroids could help you gain weight/size but it is still going to take the same nutritional needs to get there. Plus it is going to take the same nutritional needs to keep you there so that is your number one priority before you start a cycle. Once you can start putting on some weight naturally then you could consider a cycle.

These should help:
    http://forums.isteroids.com/diet-nut...made-easy.html
    http://forums.isteroids.com/diet-nut...tml#post613852