Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3 Stone In 3 MONTHS Is It Possible?

Default 3 Stone In 3 MONTHS Is It Possible?

Hi all, Im 18 yrs old Im 11 stone, and really hopeing to put on 3 stones in 3 months is this possible?

Can any1 give me any cheeky tips on what foods to eat is it alright to eat junk food e.g. chocolate, pizza's and all that all day or would I have to go the healthy way

Can some1 give me a list of some good foods that put on weight thanks

you need to read some of your prior posts

Default here

Quote Originally Posted by AggrivatedIron View Post
    you need to read some of your prior posts
    Sorry for prior post was a bit harsh. If you're really serious about building some mass do this. Get a set of body fat calipers and plan out 6-7 well planned meals per day<--account for 8 hours of sleep meals should be spaced 2-3 hours apart maximum. Try to include a balance of fat, complex carbs, and protein( 1-1.5 grams per pound of bodyweight per day). Stay away from saturated fats, and refined carbs (simple sugars,dextrose,glucose,sucrose,bleached flour,candy bars, sodas, you get the picture!!) my meal plan looks like this
    7:00 am Banana, 2 pieces whole wheat toast, 1 16 oz glass Whole milk
    10:00 am Protein bar w/ 400 calories 30 grams protein
    12:00pm Chicken, rice, vegetables
    3:00 pm tuna, whole wheat pasta, broccoli
    5:00 pm protein/creatine shake
    workout
    7:30 pm protein/creatine PW shake, now Post workout drink juice or load some dextrose into your post workout shake, this is the only time it is adventageous to have refined carbs
    8:30 pm Steak, broccoli, whole wheat toast
    10:00 pm Weight gainer shake w/ whole milk or casein protein shake w/ whole milk
    Daily supplements B12, Multi-v, 2 capsules Fish Oil, and 2 ZMA's before bedtime

This is a mock up of what I usually eat during the day, and it always varies but try and stick to these kind of foods: Healthy fats, nuts are loaded w/ oils so stock up on Peanut butter, stick to lean read meat, broccoli, leafy greens, whole wheat pasta/bread, and for goodness sakes do some research man!! Gl w/ your goals.
    Last edited by AggrivatedIron; 02-19-2010 at 11:23 PM.

bulk diet daily intake should be.. 50% carbs,30% protiene,20% fat

3 stone in 3 months....your going to have to eat everything and anything!

And i mean everything!

you wont put that much on of just muscle alone, so forget a clean bulk. For that amount itll have to be muscle, fat and water.

Jamo is dead right, but if you eat everything your gonna get fat ^ ^.

You gotta research more, and get your age right. First your 23, then 18. What's going on? Your to young for a cycle. Period.
    Former U.S. Army Sergeant 11X

to quote Monday Night Football "come on man"! You are the prime example of who should NOT do steroids. You are too young and illinformed to go down this path, you are young enough that your goals of weight gain can be achieved through hard work and proper diet. Leave the gear alone for a couple years, you will know when the time is right and the time is NOT now.

if you have to ask AGAIN whether you can eat junk food and still gain muscle... youre not ready.

if youre 18 years old... youre not ready.

if you are trying to gain 3 stone over the summer to impress some girl... youre not ready.

if you dont know how to properly run PCT... youre not ready.

point is, youre not ready for gear. What do your workouts look like/ (be HONEST! we wont rag on you, we will help give you pointers) If you sort out a good training program and even just a DECENT diet at your age, you will fucking balloon up without the gear.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAttak View Post
    If you sort out a good training program and even just a DECENT diet at your age, you will fucking balloon up without the gear.
    Can't agree more. I know it is tough to stick it out without any gear, but these guys are right. With a good diet and HARD work in the gym , you will put on some very good weight. By good diet, I mean don't smash your face with pizza, takeaways etc. You will get fat with that. Eat decent high quality carbs (you will need these carbs as most 18yr olds have a very fast metabolism), but eat alot. You don't even know how fast an 18yr old's metabolism is until you are trying to bulk. You need to have a caloric surplus at the end of the day to bulk and build muscle.

I was in the same boat as you. I am now 24. Gymmed from about 20, but properly from 21. Ate big and clean, and gymmed like a savage. Picked up almost 14kgs with no gear (and minimal fat). Just lots of good eating& protein shakes. There is also other stuff you can try such as creatine. I felt it helped me put on some mass and kept the gains even when I wasn't taking. I'd even say don't immediately jump to creatine, just gym, diet and protein shakes. Then much later, when you feel like you need a little more assistance, try it. But as you will see everyone say in this forum, before doing anything, you need to RESEARCH until you wanna vomit!

I know you are hating everyone saying this, but it is true dude.
    Last edited by lyledperry; 04-01-2010 at 04:59 AM.