Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sick feeling help me out!!!!

how long will i feel like shit for or will it go away

ok well will it go away on its own me being sick like i dont feel as bad as i did a few days ago makes me think it was just the winnie

It was most likely the winnie doing a hit on an already stressed liver. The liver is crucial to overall health and well-being. I strongly recommend a liver/gallbladder flush if you want to feel better than you've probably felt in ages. Here's the link...
    http://forums.isteroids.com/strappin...r-cleanse.html

I've never even hit a cycle and I can tell you that was a bad idea. Do some research next time, for goodness sakes go get some tribulus, milk thistle, and some nolvadex. It really sounds like you could be dehydrated as well make sure to drink plenty of water...

Default This will sound stupid...but

If the headaches are not constant then it could be your blood starting to thicken back up. Try 3 or 4 asprin at a time when the headaches start and if possible lie down.

How do you know its 10 mg of winstrol, and not 50 of dbol? Winstrol in my opinion is a good bridge to pct as its a mild Ai, and your symptoms, if hormonally derived, are more consistent with a buildup of estrogen. Somethings amiss here.... Especially considering your test cycle was relatively short and light. See a doc.
    When I pop my zits, You can smell GSO.

Quote Originally Posted by StrappingYoungLad View Post
    It was most likely the winnie doing a hit on an already stressed liver. The liver is crucial to overall health and well-being. I strongly recommend a liver/gallbladder flush if you want to feel better than you've probably felt in ages. Here's the link...
    http://forums.isteroids.com/strappin...r-cleanse.html
    Especially if your not 100% shure of the dosage. True that
    When I pop my zits, You can smell GSO.

Powerlab make a good PCT product, Google them