Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Test E & Anavar

Default Test E & Anavar

I'm currently 6 weeks into a Test E only cycle (up 15lbs of lean). I planned on running it for 12 weeks, but now have decided to add in anavar and cut my test e at 10 weeks, so I can start my pct right after the anavar runs the 6 week cycle...so this is what it would look like

WK 1-10 500mgs of TEST E
    WK 6-12 50mgs of Var
    WK 12 PCT

Should I continue the TEST E the last two weeks and start the pct at wk 14, or is what I have listed a good plan.

Thanks.

Looks good...Im running pretty much the exact same cycle right now.

you got the right idea, run the var 2 weeks past the test, then start pct 2-3 days after your last dose. you're looking at weeks 7-12 instead of 6-12 (which would be 7 weeks). Not trying to nit-pick, but details are important with these substances. And you don't necessarily have to cut your test 2 weeks short either, you could still run 12 weeks, and run the anavar 9-14. You got an AI right?
    Last edited by banana joose; 02-20-2010 at 10:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by faulk View Post
    I'm currently 6 weeks into a Test E only cycle (up 15lbs of lean).
    Thanks.
    how do you know that it is 15 lbs lean. Since testosterone readliy converts to estrogen, the mass gained from this drug is likely to be accompanied by quite a bit of water retention.

Do you run armidex.

Looks good but I would go

12 weeks of test then 6 weeks of anavar to finish 13th and 14th week with anavar only, this way you will get most of those two components. Then you can start right away PCT since by 14th week test e will be almost gone from your system and anavar half life is only 8 - 12 hours.

[QUOTE=rattlesnake;627293]how do you know that it is 15 lbs lean. Since testosterone readliy converts to estrogen, the mass gained from this drug is likely to be accompanied by quite a bit of water retention.

Do you run armidex.

Thanks, yeah I've been running adex .25mgs eod. I did retain a lot of water the first couple of weeks in, but seem to be drying out now. Thanks to the dex. Perhaps some of the weight gain could be water, but I doubt it now.

MMMMMMM......Var!
    When I pop my zits, You can smell GSO.