Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Need Some Input on Plan

Default Need Some Input on Plan

Hey guys this is my first real post and I appreciate any guidance. I have taken one cycle about 7 years ago. It was a cycle of Norandren at 2cc a week for 5 weeks. I saw about a 10lb gain off of it. I realize now how I didn’t properly cycle, eat correctly, or even do any PCT. This time around I am going to maximize my gains and do it intelligently.
    I am 27 years old, 5’8 and 174lbs I have not been authentically body fat tested but I have tried the 3 site Navy method to gauge a rough estimate. I should be around 21% bf. My average daily intake is around 180g Protein, 160g Carb, and 60g Fat or under while my Calorie intake is fluctuating from around 1800-2100. I am still trying to cut some weight before I begin my cycle which I hope to begin in April or May.
    My workout routine for the last two months has been a 5x5 program on Mon, Wed, and Fri. Mon & Fri it is: Squats, Bench, Barbell Row, Tricep Exercise, Abdominal Exercise. Wednesday is: Squats, Deadlifts, Military Press, Weighted Pull Ups, Bicep Exercise, and Abdominal Exercise. Off days I will run twice a week and walk twice a week. I was training MMA twice a week but decided to abandon it as I think it was negatively affecting my strength as doing hundreds of pushups and other conditioning the day after a weight lifting was exhausting me and I wasn’t moving up in weights.
    The cycle I wish to start in is this: 12 weeks of Test E at 500cc at week, with Dianabol at 20mg ED the first four weeks to jump start the cycle. I have read on some sites to use Clomid PCT and Nolvadex during with Arimidex on hand in case any Gyno symptoms occur. I have access to Clomid and Nolvadex but thus far I have been unable to locate Arimidex.
    My questions and needed advice thus far are huge and I will outline them as clear as I can and I hope I provided enough of my information for everyone. I have done research for a bit of time and have read a lot of conflicting stuff and finally feel the need to ask experienced users for their input. I apologize in advance for my ignorance to his world and I do appreciate any help that is given.

1. I know I have to increase my Calorie intake while on cycle, but should it be over 3000 per day?
    2. I have read conflicting reports about working out on cycle. Some say you should workout more because you have decreased recovery time and others say less to allow your body to grow more. Is a 5x5 suitable for a cycle or would you guys recommend something more basic like a body part a day program(I am open to any other suggestions on workout programs)?
    3. In the event that I cannot locate Arimidex(will continue to still try to find but have to be prepared if I cannot) to have on hand in case of possible Gyno, is Clomid for PCT and Nolvadex during a suitable offense against symptoms and long term effects?
    4. The cardio I am considering doing while on cycle is the HIIT sprinting program I found on here two times a week. Too much or not enough(any suggestions are welcomed)?
    5. Lastly, I obviously still have a bit of body fat to lose and would like to eventually shred this out. I am considering doing 2-3 weeks of Clenbuterol before my bulking cycle begins and doing another 2-3 weeks of Clenbuterol stacked with the T3 after PCT concludes. Is this overkill or counter productive?

Albuquerque Nerd

1. I know I have to increase my Calorie intake while on cycle, but should it be over 3000 per day?

I would say approximately double what you are doing now. 400g P, 400g C, 100g F

2. I have read conflicting reports about working out on cycle. Some say you should workout more because you have decreased recovery time and others say less to allow your body to grow more. Is a 5x5 suitable for a cycle or would you guys recommend something more basic like a body part a day program(I am open to any other suggestions on workout programs)?

If you are looking for size increase, your sets need to last about 45 sec. This usually equates to an 8-12 rep range. As to how many sets, that depends upon how hard you push each one. I fall in the "less is more if the effort is brutal" camp.

3.In the event that I cannot locate Arimidex(will continue to still try to find but have to be prepared if I cannot) to have on hand in case of possible Gyno, is Clomid for PCT and Nolvadex during a suitable offense against symptoms and long term effects?

Have you tried clicking on the yellow banner above? Or the purple one, for that matter.

4.The cardio I am considering doing while on cycle is the HIIT sprinting program I found on here two times a week. Too much or not enough(any suggestions are welcomed)?

I would consider that sufficient, considering that this isn't a "pre-contest" endeavor.

5. Lastly, I obviously still have a bit of body fat to lose and would like to eventually shred this out. I am considering doing 2-3 weeks of Clenbuterol before my bulking cycle begins and doing another 2-3 weeks of Clenbuterol stacked with the T3 after PCT concludes. Is this overkill or counter productive?

I think that clen and T3 post-cycle would put your body in a catabolic state which is not what you would want at this time. Prior to the cycle would be better IMO.

Thank you for the advice it will definitely be useful. I will certainly reserve the T3 and Clen stack for before the bulking cycle begins. I did click on the link above but my WOT(Web Of Trust) extension flagged it as having a poor reputation. I will take another look into though now that I have an actual person nudging me in the correct direction. Thanks again for your help it is greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Next2none View Post
    Thank you for the advice it will definitely be useful. I will certainly reserve the T3 and Clen stack for before the bulking cycle begins. I did click on the link above but my WOT(Web Of Trust) extension flagged it as having a poor reputation. I will take another look into though now that I have an actual person nudging me in the correct direction. Thanks again for your help it is greatly appreciated.
    WOT is pure BS designed for kids. You're going to a pharm site, so turn off your WOT tool and get on with it bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Next2none View Post
    . Thanks again for your help it is greatly appreciated.
    You're welcome. Good luck!

I had another couple of questions, should I dose my Test E at one 500mg shot per week or break it into two 250's a week? Also since the Test E is in Ampules, is it alright to pre load all my syringes or will the hormones break anything down in the syringes over the 12 week period? I ask because the cost of syringe filters is about $4 a piece. Otherwise, I will just transfer everything over to a media storage vial. Which I'm assuming is ok. I appreciate everyone's patience with me. Thanks in again in advance!

I'm of the opinion that twice a week is better, but once a week will certainly work. If you want to transfer everything to a sterile vial, there is no problem with that. There is a possibility of Benzyl Benzoate degrading the rubber portion of the plunger if stored pre-loaded. Though many do.

So the more I read the more I realize that even though I've dropped a good amount of body fat, that I need to drop more to begin a muscle bulking cycle as the one I wanted to try as posted above. I appreciate everyones input so far and I am taking all the advice to heart. I decided to continue cutting until I reach around 10% bf. Today is my first day of Clen and I am going to run the two week cycle and do cardio at least once a day with HIT cardio on my three workout days after strength training. I finally found a aquatic BF testing place in my city so I will have an accurate count soon. Anyone done any cutting cycles with Winstrol, or is that not recommended for beginners?

I just wanted to add that I think Clenbuterol(the medication) sucks! I'm on day five at like the highest dosage and I have not experienced one side effect(including energy). My body temp has remained the same. From what I read over the months it's like a 50/50 of who likes it and who doesn't. I think that I do not like it.