Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Thigh Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler3295 View Post
    Did my first thigh pin today. It stung pretty good going in, but so far there is almost no post pin pain at all! I'm surprised!
    when you swab the injection site let the alcohol completely dry before you pin, That might stop the sting a little.

Default I like the prop

I've been seeing really good results on the prop. Will end week 6 on Wed, begin week 7 on Thurs. I've been thinking about ending this (my first) cycle after week eight so i can pct and get on with cycle #2, to which I'll add something along with the test. But to be honest I think I'm beginning to enjoy jabbing myself eod so I might stick with the short esters. But I could definately see the benefit of twice a week injects, less pain, less time involved in the pinning ritual. Not sure yet. But I do know, I really love the test. I may just try a sust cycle with a four week prop booster at the beginning. What do you guys think?

Ok, I tried bending the knee at a 90 degree angle and I must say that it is much better then having the leg straight out. The thigh muscle is relaxed and much easier to push oil into. Before I would just put my leg straight and pin that way. Also the day after the shot my thigh hurts. This time there was no delayed pain.(Thanks for teaching me a new way to pin!)

Quote Originally Posted by slimbad View Post
    when you swab the injection site let the alcohol completely dry before you pin, That might stop the sting a little.
    Ahh, thanks. I'll do this next time.

Quote Originally Posted by jimking001 View Post
    Ok, I tried bending the knee at a 90 degree angle and I must say that it is much better then having the leg straight out. The thigh muscle is relaxed and much easier to push oil into. Before I would just put my leg straight and pin that way. Also the day after the shot my thigh hurts. This time there was no delayed pain.(Thanks for teaching me a new way to pin!)
    I actually plan on trying thigh injection with a bent knee next time. I've noticed mixed results so I'll post mine up on Tuesday..