Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thigh Shot

Default Thigh Shot

Currenlty on a cycle that requires EOD injections. Usually do it in Glute, but had to find some additional places, so I injected in the thigh, a little right of top line center. First time the needle came out as quickly as I stuck it in.....Wow......Sedond time it stayed, but it was a little different than the glute.
    Is this normal or am I off target wiht the pin?
    Thanks!

It's normal but you can get better results if you hit the delts instead

Hazcat Guest

Here's some pics of injection sites.
    Steroid Injections II

Thanks! It was just a little awkard when the pin jusmp out so qucik. Must have hit a nerve or something.

Hazcat Guest

I sit down and have my knee bent quite a bit to have the quad muscle relaxed. You don't want the quad muscle stretched either so don't bend back past 90 degrees. Mine is normally bent somewhere in between straight and 90 degrees. It just works well for me without any quad pain after the injection. I hear so many guys say they can't inject their quad because it gets all knotted up and painful to even walk. The key to injections is to keep the muscle you're injecting completely relaxed. Here is the part you have to be able to completely relax the leg consciously concentrating on not allowing the muscle to jump. I do this by pushing the needle in very slowly and stopping if the muscle attempts to twitch. The only pain is going through the skin and it's not bad. Once you're past those nerve endings then it shouldn't hurt if you're in the right place. When I look at those quads pics I come in an inch or so more from the side and I have the syringe coming in more sideways. Give it another shot....pun intended.

I inject in my thighs all the time. Its a large muscle group and I can inject deep in to the muscle. I find it to be a easier place for me to pin. Does not hurt and I am able to have full control of the shot process

Hazcat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jimking001 View Post
    I inject in my thighs all the time. Its a large muscle group and I can inject deep in to the muscle. I find it to be a easier place for me to pin. Does not hurt and I am able to have full control of the shot process
    No doubt. There's a big split out there between who likes to inject quads and those that can't stand it. It seems strange to me. I'm sure we'll hear from some.

One hand above patella. 45 degrees from centerline to outside. This puts you dead center in the quad lateral head. As stated above, Delts are a treat as well.
    When I pop my zits, You can smell GSO.

Default I like thigh injections

Of course i think I'm getting needle happy, I just like to do the injection; it's fun. But last week I did a shot in my right thigh. About 3/4 of an inch in with the needle my leg jumped off the floor about 6 inches all by itself. My favorite spots are delts and thighs. Butt injections are a little harder. But then with the delts my pec muscles tend to cut off my breath. But I like the results of the injection. So, what do you do?

what size pin do you prefer when injecting the smaller muscle groups and how many mls are maximum for each small muscle? like for instance how much is safe to inject in a bicep or tricep or delt? 1/2 ml? , 1ml?
    "It is as satisfying to me as coming is - you know, as having sex with a woman and coming. So can you believe how much I am in heaven? I am, like, getting the feeling of coming in the gym. I'm getting the feeling of coming at home. I'm getting the feeling of coming backstage when I pump up.When I pose out in front of 5.000 people I get the same feeling. So I'm coming day and night. great huh" - Arnold Schwarzenegger.