Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: BossHogg Routine

Damn 6 months, I was getting sad on my week off.

Quote Originally Posted by fezz1450 View Post
    Thanks for the great info. I will certainly try this.
    A couple of questions tough... What is the appropriate weight to start with on any of the deads? Do you have to go big right away and do less or do you have to maybe start lower and try to get the reps done?

Also, I am new here so pardon my stupid question but I don't see much in the routine for abs. Is there a particular exercise that can help with abs the same way you're doing this for arms, legs, back and chest?

Thank you... this stuff is impressive. I'll start right away
    Quote Originally Posted by md45 View Post
    I always say its better to start small and build up. the drill it hard when your ready....That way you let your tendons slowly build up. i havent lifted in 6 months due to an injury, and i startd about 5 levels below what i knew i could do becasue i wanted to take 5-6 weeks of just going through the motions to get my body ready

And you can do some additional ab workouts if you want. But honestly, squats and deadlifts drill your abs and obliques. I never do any ab stuff directly anymore. I use to, but i felt it was doing nothing additional. And it wasnt. The key to great abs is diet. Everyone has ab muscles. But usually you cant see them cause of the fat on your stomach. And sqauts and deads will build them up as much as you need them to be.

I tried this routine yesterday and it went well... I was actually surprised because I was able to lift a lot more than expected and complete the sets. So I was wondering if I didn't put enough weight. Though... I am sore today, that's for sure.

Dont worry if you blow out your first weeks numbers, its better to start light than too heavy. You will hit your mark in a week or two, be patient. Its better to ease into it than to blow out a rotatory cuff - believe me, i know.

I tried this routine yesterday and it went well... I was actually surprised because I was able to lift a lot more than expected and complete the sets. So I was wondering if I didn't put enough weight. Though... I am sore today, that's for sure.
    I'm doing a modified version of this routine, same principle though. It took a few weeks for me to find a good baseline weight. I really like the idea of the bosshogg, you should get great results

Hey everybody... that routine works well. Love it. A little tough on me when it comes to diet associated but so far so good. Which brings me to ask a question about the best time to work out? My schedule doesn't allow me to get up at 4 am and go work for an hour before going to work. Unfortunately, I can only go around 6pm, sometimes 7pm.
    Is this a good time to work out?
    Thanks
    Fezz

Hey everybody... that routine works well. Love it. A little tough on me when it comes to diet associated but so far so good. Which brings me to ask a question about the best time to work out? My schedule doesn't allow me to get up at 4 am and go work for an hour before going to work. Unfortunately, I can only go around 6pm, sometimes 7pm.
    Is this a good time to work out?
    Thanks
    Fezz
    Thats what time i work out...

My gym is packed at 6-10 so I got at 11 and have it all to myself

Default Couple of Questions

Hey guys, I just have a couple of questions (not true, there is actually three). I'm happy to hear anyones ideas & suggestions, however, prefer they come with a logical theory behind them.

DB bench press or BB bench press?
    Chin ups or pull downs?
    Seated row or bent over row?

Thanks in advance.

DB bench press or BB bench press?
    - You can start with either one. Once you hit a point where you arent improving on BB Bench, then go to DB bench. Personally i like incline or decline over flat bench. Flat bench seems the lease effective out of the three.

Chin ups or pull downs?
    - i can definitely do more on pull downs because i can strap myself down. Also, pull downs are in this routine with a "reverse" grip or a "neutral" grip. That way it drills your biceps so they get a workout.

Seated row or bent over row?
    - Which ever one you pick make sure you are using the right grip. With bent over row, make sure you use a reverse grip and with seated row, make sure you are using a reverse grip or a neutral grip. Personally, doing bent over rows and deads is very intense. I would switch out the bent over rows for a t-bar or something.

On the newer version of this routine, you remove the bent over rows all together because of how taxing it was. Read the thread of the newer version and go with it.