Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: BossHogg Routine

Thanks MD.

You've cleared up a couple of things and also pointed out a mistake I've been making. Even though I have read both the old and new version I wasn't using a reverse or neutral grip.

And you're right about those deadlifts, they are taxing and bent over rows straight after have me puffing like a train. I will give the t-bar a shot and if it's still too intense will drop back to some seated row.

Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by perpetrator View Post
    Thanks MD.

You've cleared up a couple of things and also pointed out a mistake I've been making. Even though I have read both the old and new version I wasn't using a reverse or neutral grip.

And you're right about those deadlifts, they are taxing and bent over rows straight after have me puffing like a train. I will give the t-bar a shot and if it's still too intense will drop back to some seated row.

Thanks again.
    On dead lift day, do your deads last. And on squat day, do squats last.

I used the original version for about 6 weeks, then went to the Texas Method for about 4-6 weeks and now I am doing the updated Boss Hogg but with a few changes. I added 3 sets of lateral raises to the push day and I am doing snatch grip deads instead of regular deads. I also don't squat nor dead at the end of each prospective workout. If I do squats on Monday and Deads on Wed, I will substitute another leg exercise on Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by md45 View Post
    No doubt...and if any of you have questions, post em up...i'll help with making this fit you as much as possible
    I have a q? I was at my gym where it use to be a major bb gym back in the day. Dbs go up to 150 each. The thing is I want bigger glutes, hamstrings....and some quads( I really don't care about them....just to compliment hamstrings, no disproportion ). Anyway, I asked a guy if doing rows, upright rows, and deads would be good enough for traps....and he said no. I want a thicker body. I don't care what I bench, what exercise it is, I just want to add size on chest, traps, triceps, bis, and then glutes and hamstrings.

My q is, in your workout, is that enough for traps? Deads, rows? Also, for shoulders, is just shoulder presses good? It's hard b/c I use to model, then got injured. I use to workout 6 days a week, 1 -2 body parts a day. However, before I got injured I started doing compunds, 3x a week and seen quicker gains. I am an ecto/mesomorph. I can gain weight, but it's harder for me than usual....Also 6 days to me was over training. Right now I am just looking for something, that will add mass in the areas I expressed, since losing 40 lbs being out of gym and injured.

Here's the catch: I can only workout twice a week, until the semester is over with, then I can go 3. So what would be a good routine for a 2 day a weaker for results? Just do your A and B part? For the 3, was it ABA? Also, I have started to like dips. Anyway, I know a lot of qs, but...well better to ask then not.

Quote Originally Posted by injured1 View Post
    I have a q? I was at my gym where it use to be a major bb gym back in the day. Dbs go up to 150 each. The thing is I want bigger glutes, hamstrings....and some quads( I really don't care about them....just to compliment hamstrings, no disproportion ). Anyway, I asked a guy if doing rows, upright rows, and deads would be good enough for traps....and he said no. I want a thicker body. I don't care what I bench, what exercise it is, I just want to add size on chest, traps, triceps, bis, and then glutes and hamstrings.

My q is, in your workout, is that enough for traps? Deads, rows? Also, for shoulders, is just shoulder presses good? It's hard b/c I use to model, then got injured. I use to workout 6 days a week, 1 -2 body parts a day. However, before I got injured I started doing compunds, 3x a week and seen quicker gains. I am an ecto/mesomorph. I can gain weight, but it's harder for me than usual....Also 6 days to me was over training. Right now I am just looking for something, that will add mass in the areas I expressed, since losing 40 lbs being out of gym and injured.

Here's the catch: I can only workout twice a week, until the semester is over with, then I can go 3. So what would be a good routine for a 2 day a weaker for results? Just do your A and B part? For the 3, was it ABA? Also, I have started to like dips. Anyway, I know a lot of qs, but...well better to ask then not.
    THREAD JACK!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by clutchitalian View Post
    THREAD JACK!!!!
    More like asking q's!!!

- I wrote a lot but in order for someone to give advice, they may want info...body comp., goals, etc. If think ya misunderstood.
    Last edited by injured1; 03-17-2011 at 01:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by injured1 View Post
    More like asking q's!!!
    im jokin man chill....

Quote Originally Posted by clutchitalian View Post
    im jokin man chill....
    haha

I'd say dump the lateral raises, you can be stuck on the same weight for a year with those lol...

Is this okay for a two day routine( work school ).

Day 1
    Bench
    Dips
    Shoulder press
    cable crosses
    2 sets calves

Day 2
    Rows( seated, one arm )
    Lat pulls
    Deadlifts
    Bicep curls
    2 sets calves

It's pretty much his routine, except dips for close grip. Also Deads for squats. Question? Enough for traps? I want to hit calves pretty good...