Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: BossHogg Routine

Thanks, I may just do some walking then. Any change in diet for the days off or just keep pounding down calories, carbs, and protein?

Default Question

Quote Originally Posted by md45 View Post
    I do cardio after every workout...

A.M. cardio is the best for cutting though, imo
    hey MD I just started this routine yesterday and it feels great not as much working out like I'm use to training for football, but then again Ive probably been over training all those years. However my question to you is would it be ok to do 40 min of very lite stationary bike riding each morning. I don't go hard at all really do it just to stay loose because I had knee surgery in Jan. But i wouldn't be burning muscle going that lite would I?

Is this cardio routine compatible with the Boss Hogg?

*30 minutes jump rope post workout (3x/wk)
    *50 minutes jump rope, 2x/week on days off

Not on cycle now, but just started the Boss Hogg last week with the desire to switch up my routine after running the 14-day CKD for a couple of months.

I did the Boss Hogg last year throughout a 10 wk cycle. Great results, but at 750 mg of test prop/wk, you're bound to get good results.
    Last edited by kamonohashi; 07-06-2011 at 11:31 AM. Reason: typopyt

Light stationary bike should be fine. Stay at a low intensity and you will be dipping into your free fatty acids as it will be aerobic lipolysis/FFA Oxidation.

Here, read this break down of cardio I posted. Low intensity would fall under category 4.

What is the diet plan for this?????

Diet plan is the same as for any other routine. It depends on your goals. If your bulking then 500 cals above maitenance levels, cutting is 500 cals below.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

Is this for like leaning up? what da... 30 reps for 4 sets? that's crazy.. I think If i did this I would just get mad small

Its actually not a bad routine for bulking, but my only issue with it was that it did SFA for legs......
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatchbob View Post
    Is this for like leaning up? what da... 30 reps for 4 sets? that's crazy.. I think If i did this I would just get mad small
    If your tearing muscle fibers you'll grow
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I did thses types of isolation movements for literally years, been working out coming up on 26 years so, and in my old age (52 1/2 lol) I have had some tendonitis from doing those movements with heavy weights. But nothing builds big biceps like the preacher curl for sure. But i agree with md45 when it comes to arm workouts, particularly curls. I still do dumbell curls with some weight, but will only do barbell curls occassionally because you can work biceps with so many other exercises, like reverse grip rows, etc. But then I'm a proportion freak. I want everything to be in proportion to everything else and for me arms and chest grow easily while legs I have to work my butt off for them to keep up. But everyone is different. What works well for me may not work well for you, so we take advice then tailor it to our bodies. Good thread MD.
    Man, I loathe tendonitis... I'm 31 and I get it right below my elbow there, in the top/outside forearm area. It can really disable me on any tricep movement, from close-grip bench to skull crushers, hell anything. It flares up the worst in the winter for me, which I thought was the cold, but others have said theirs is better in the winter Anyway, the only bicep-only exercise I do is seated alternating curls, varying from incline to L-bench.

Anyway, I have found some forearm exercises that I have been doing that are amazing in clearing it up. Granted, they are not grizzly-bear movements with crippling weight, but they are the only way I have found to effectively treat tendonitis there(in elbow area). Prior to finding these two exercises, I was seriously considering a cortizone shot lol.
    jesus with triceps.