Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hellp steroids

Default hellp steroids

i have a question i started a 12 week cycle test p. mastero.. winn.with my cousin is the 3week and he started to have some pain on his nipple and starting using nolva is the action of the cycle going to reduce from the nolva?

He needs to use letrozole not nolvadex

x2..Letro is the most effective thing for gyno

x3 Letrozole is needed. Unfortunately yes the results from the cycle probably will be reduced but he should still see some gains once the gyno symptoms are under control and letro can be switched to ARIMIDEX, somthing that you should have already on hand- but if not should get along with the Letro

Quote Originally Posted by JoeHammer View Post
    x3 Letrozole is needed. Unfortunately yes the results from the cycle probably will be reduced but he should still see some gains once the gyno symptoms are under control and letro can be switched to ARIMIDEX, somthing that you should have already on hand- but if not should get along with the Letro
    But the results that are diminished is just the bloat from water retention which is from estrogen build up......those are fake gains in my book. Keep it lean looking !!!

Quote Originally Posted by md45 View Post
    But the results that are diminished is just the bloat from water retention which is from estrogen build up......those are fake gains in my book. Keep it lean looking !!!
    deffinately alot of the weight lost or not gained because of the letro will be water weight- but estrogen is also required for protien synthesis and muscle hypertrophy. So lets say 80% would be water weight, 20% lost muscle gains due to 0 estrogen?

If he is just having some sensitivity in the nipple then I would recommend running some adex 1mg eod till the sensitivity decreases then continue .5 eod through cycle. though I have a feeling you don't have adex on hand? I would put a order in asap and order the letro as well being by the time it comes he could have full blow gyno on his hands. and learn by this, all ways have AI before starting.

True...definitely buy both but start with adex so you can keep some estrogen around and if that doesnt stop it then shift to letro...

tnkhs for the suggestions .

and isht very early to see gyno symptoms at 3week?