Thread: stacking tbol and clenbuterol?

Smile stacking tbol and clenbuterol?

Hi everyone.....im new to this forum..

my stats:
    24 years old
    75 kg
    1.74m
    fat 14%

iv been training on and off for 8 years....used powder supplements like creatine etc.....i want to get serious now and been doing alot of research online.

Here is what i thought of doing and wanted to get some proffesional opinions:

I want to stake tbol and clen reasons being tbol ive read is not such a strong steriod with little sides...i thought it would be a good start for a 6 week cycle and take clen with it to to cut fat mass that i can get more ripped and more definition........if this is a good start what should my dosages be starting at 20mcg and working up to 60mcg per day?

thanks id appreciate your help

Kyle

Im not a clen user but i like tbol. If you run these it would be more than a good idea to run Test with it. The reason being is you will suppress your natural test production. This will obviously be counter productive. Even a smaller dose would be sufficient. Somewhere in the 200-250mg per week. Id say go with 500mg a week but you can get by with the smaller dose on your first go around easily. Dont forget putting together a post cycle regiment. You shouldnt need adex running such a small dose (250mg) but its a good idea to get some and have it onhand. Get yourself some nolvadex for post cycle and you will be good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Chancy View Post
    Im not a clen user but i like tbol. If you run these it would be more than a good idea to run Test with it. The reason being is you will suppress your natural test production. This will obviously be counter productive. Even a smaller dose would be sufficient. Somewhere in the 200-250mg per week. Id say go with 500mg a week but you can get by with the smaller dose on your first go around easily. Dont forget putting together a post cycle regiment. You shouldnt need adex running such a small dose (250mg) but its a good idea to get some and have it onhand. Get yourself some nolvadex for post cycle and you will be good to go.
    solid advice- oral only cycles are somewhat counter productive. The addition of test, even at the low dose suggested, will be highly benificial. Especially as you are looking to cut- testosterone aids fat loss via binding to androgen receptors.. it would suck trying to loose fat while at the same time suppressing natural test..right?