Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: 14-15% BF, too fat to start Test?

Default 14-15% BF, too fat to start Test?

In my quest researching Testosterone, I have come across several sources that state people at a "high" level of body fat have a stronger tendency to develop side effects such as gyno.

In your experience, is this true? And if so, at what BF% is this more likely to happen?

Currently I am at 14-15%. Should I cut down before starting?

Thanks to all who respond,
    Scott

You're in the range of ideal.

In my experience no as I only no a hand full of people who use. Is it a medical fact, yes. though I don't no at what bf% they claim is more at risk. one thing I do know in my experience is you will like the looks of your gains with a lower bf. 14-15 is getting close, i'd give it hell for a month and see if you can get down 11-12% or lower!

Great advise pitfighter.

Personally i dont think 14,15 % is too high,but like pit said your gains will look much better and harder with your bf% as low as possible.
    I found a site once where it told you for your age if your bf was to high.try googling some info about bf and age.

14-15 should be fine

Your in the clear bro. But like others have said, if you get it done another % or two you'll be so much happier with the results!

Wow I'm glad I asked! Thanks to all of you. I'm gonna wait and have already started dieting harder. Time to up the cardio too. Only thing is it's killing me cuz I already have my gear!!! I'm dying not to start lol. I'll get an exact % tomorrow and wont start cycle until I drop it at least a full percent.

Thanks again Bros
    Scott

One more quick question... I've entered a signature on my profile, and it isn't showing up even when I leave "show signature" checked. Any ideas why this is?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scottylmt View Post
    Wow I'm glad I asked! Thanks to all of you. I'm gonna wait and have already started dieting harder. Time to up the cardio too. Only thing is it's killing me cuz I already have my gear!!! I'm dying not to start lol. I'll get an exact % tomorrow and wont start cycle until I drop it at least a full percent.

Thanks again Bros
    Scott
    Good to hear it, youll thank yourself in the end

at 14-15% ur biggest risk is more chance of getting gyno...... you might be ok... u might not normally depends on the person.. as long as ur using correct AI u should be ok..
    -5'6
    -190lbs an rising
    -8%bf
    -max bench press to date= 390lbs