Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 25 Week Cycle!

Quote Originally Posted by JoeHammer View Post
    I like the idea of this, switching from arimadex to aromasin one week early is not a problem at all and if you ran a dose of 25mg/day for that one week and then follow the regular dosing schedual for PCT you will be drier then a nun.

Dont worry about running the test E longer then stated, by the end of week 23 it will be out of your system anyway, and the EQ by the end of 24 at max.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good stuff! I will possibly have to employ this concept. Thanks everyone for the input!!!
    Weight: 235 lbs.
    Bodyfat%: 16%
    Currently: Getting MASSIVE!
    Cycle: Test E 250mg/E3D, Test C 200mg/E3D, Deca 200mg/E3D, 0.5g Arimidex E3D

Quote Originally Posted by StrappingYoungLad View Post
    From the STEROID PROFILES FORUM...

"For some reason, Eq is usually compared with Deca-Durabolin, and the only real comparison is that gains with the two are very similar, with perhaps the edge in strength going to Eq, and the edge in weight gain going to Deca. In terms of actual action in the body, Eq doesn’t act much like Deca. In fact, Deca is a progestin and a 19-nor derived steroid whereas Eq is much more closely related to testosterone (being only one double bond different). Still, it’s very uncommon to see both of them in the same cycle, although there’s no real reason to avoid using the two together."
    I've actually done a cycle that was just Deca and Eq...i loved it..great gains.

... by the end of week 23 it will be out of your system anyway, and the EQ by the end of 24 at max.
    I'm not sure why this was said. Test enan is supposed to have a halflife of 10.5 days. At 750mg week, at the time of your last shot (whichever week it is) you'll have about a gram and a half built up from the overlapping shots.

10.5 days after your last shot you'll have 750mg... 3 wks after last shot, 375mg... 31 days,188mg... 6 weeks,94mg... 53 days, 47mg... 9 weeks after your last shot you'll be down to 24mg, and so forth. So you can see that by waiting 2 or 3 weeks and having a 5 week pct, after the 7 or 8 weeks you would be mostly clear.

Both EQ and Deca have a longer halflife, roughly 2 weeks and this is why they are normally discontinued earlier. At the time of your last shot of EQ (@ 600mg/ wk) you'll have about 1100mg. 2 weeks later, 550mg... 4 weeks later, 225mg... 6 weeks later 112mg... 8 weeks later 56mg, and 10 weeks later, 28mg. The deca has the same halflife, so @ 300mg week it would be half those amounts at the same times.

So if you stopped the deca and eq 2 weeks before the enan, waited 3 weeks to begin pct and ran it for 5 weeks, at the end of pct you would only have maybe 30mg Enan, 28mg EQ, and 14mg Deca in your system. Those would gradually clear out within the next month to pretty nominal levels.

Maybe this information will be of some use to you.
    Last edited by StrappingYoungLad; 05-03-2010 at 02:57 AM.

SYL, "out of your system" was a bit of an overstatmenet sure- but now im a little confused. Are you saying that the time after last shot and the start of pct is dependant upon dosage? this would make sense as the wait time is for blood hormone levels to decrease and get closer to base line.. So running pct 2 weeks after last EQ with 550mg still active would be some what counter productive?

Well, "post-cycle" is a bit of a misnomer with the long esters as you will still have significant serum levels for quite a while. Really, you're just blocking the estrogen with the nolva. That's why I personally just keep running arimidex for a month if I use cyp. But I almost always use prop, and I used to use tren A for the same reason. More consistent levels while on, and off much sooner. And with sust for example, you have the decanoate ester which just hangs around forever....
    To answer your question, I see pct as mainly being a matter of controlling estrogen while your exogenous test levels subside, since estrogen is the main hormone that is going to keep you shut down. As far as your body knows, that excess estrogen could only be coming from the aromatization of excess testosterone, therefore no need to produce more.

very interesting thanks SYL, my understanding of esters and PCT has changed slightly, and added some extra fire to running an AI post cycle also. Learning is a never ending process!

Quote Originally Posted by JoeHammer View Post
    Learning is a never ending process!
    Ha ha, hopefully! I love learning.