Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First Cycle Test. Enanthate - PCT Help

Default First Cycle Test. Enanthate - PCT Help

Hey guys-

Im going to be starting my first cycle in 12 weeks.
    Plan on using 500mg(250mg 2/week) of Testosterone Enanthate/10weeks.
    I know i either need to run clomid, nolvadex or both two weeks after last pin. However i have seen so many different cycles you can run and i was curious if someone could cater a cycle to my body type.

My stats: 22 years old, 6'1'', 175lbs, 7-8% body fat.

I eat a good clean healthy diet consisting of 3500-400 calories a day. With no less than 200 grams of protein a day. I eat 6 meals a day trying to push at least 25 grams of protein per meal. I consume most of my carbs around my work out. Three of the meals i eat are protein shakes Solution 5 by Scivation. The other three usually consists of: salmon, tilapia, chicken breasts, organic peanut butter, eggs, nuts, yogurt, organic milk, lean beef, general vegetables/fruits. Since i am trying to gain weight, i will splurge and end up eating out every once in a while.

I will be working out 5 days a week on a 10 week bulking program where the reps will go down each week as the sets will increase every few weeks.

I have been working out hard for just over 31/2 years. I started at 6', 145lbs, 10-12% body fat. For the past 6 months i havent been gaining weight and if anything losing strength. I have tried taking a time off and getting back into it, however i cant bust this plateau. I am going to do this cycle and hope some of yall can help me with my PCT and give any helpful tips since its my first cycle.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards

Week 12-13-14 ... Nolvadex 20mg each day
    Week 15-16 ... Nolvadex 10mg each day

That is what i would go with for PCT on that cycle.

I would probably run an AI too from week 2-12 something like Armidex would be fine.

Good Luck with your cycle..!

Quote Originally Posted by purelife02 View Post
    Hey guys-

Im going to be starting my first cycle in 12 weeks.
    Plan on using 500mg(250mg 2/week) of Testosterone Enanthate/10weeks.
    I know i either need to run clomid, nolvadex or both two weeks after last pin. However i have seen so many different cycles you can run and i was curious if someone could cater a cycle to my body type.

My stats: 22 years old, 6'1'', 175lbs, 7-8% body fat.

I eat a good clean healthy diet consisting of 3500-400 calories a day. With no less than 200 grams of protein a day. I eat 6 meals a day trying to push at least 25 grams of protein per meal. I consume most of my carbs around my work out. Three of the meals i eat are protein shakes Solution 5 by Scivation. The other three usually consists of: salmon, tilapia, chicken breasts, organic peanut butter, eggs, nuts, yogurt, organic milk, lean beef, general vegetables/fruits. Since i am trying to gain weight, i will splurge and end up eating out every once in a while.

I will be working out 5 days a week on a 10 week bulking program where the reps will go down each week as the sets will increase every few weeks.

I have been working out hard for just over 31/2 years. I started at 6', 145lbs, 10-12% body fat. For the past 6 months i havent been gaining weight and if anything losing strength. I have tried taking a time off and getting back into it, however i cant bust this plateau. I am going to do this cycle and hope some of yall can help me with my PCT and give any helpful tips since its my first cycle.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards
    WOW its nice to see when someone actually does their homework before starting aas!!!!!!!! great job bro good to see you have 31/2 years of training naturally first! trust me you will b very thankful you did.....

pct use nolvadex....20/20/10/10/10 thats mgs/day... for wk.1/wk2/wk3/etc..

also dont forget ur AI during ur cycle.....arimidex or aromasin..

and hcg would always be a good addition...
    -5'6
    -190lbs an rising
    -8%bf
    -max bench press to date= 390lbs

Bet he learned it here!

how soon can u expect to see results from test e? and what were your results?

The usual answer is around 4 weeks but I started to see an increase in strength and libido a little sooner than that.

Quote Originally Posted by TripleNik View Post
    The usual answer is around 4 weeks but I started to see an increase in strength and libido a little sooner than that.
    Yep, week 4 it usually kicks in really good by then.

---

Since everyone else is chiming in their personal opinions for PCT I will leave mine.. I like to run both clomid and nolva. I use research chems so I usually run something like...

Nolva @ 40/20/20/20
    and
    Clomid @ 70/35/35/35

if u run adex, pct w/ just clomid IMO, if not, do a little nolva/clomid for post, IMHO, clomid works wonders on the nads, no need for much else 150(first day)100 rest of week/100/50/50

First off - thank you all for your responses.

Secondly, for the AI would i run arimidex at .5mg for weeks 2-12?

Also, is it recommended that i run clomid and nolvadex, or would i be fine with just running one or the other? My budget is kind of tight so im going to get everything i need, but i dont want to just be throwing money around.

I read that most people gain 25-30lbs throughout their cycle, would this be reasonable for me to shoot for? How much weight can i expect to gain and leave on with out losing it after my cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by purelife02 View Post
    First off - thank you all for your responses.

Secondly, for the AI would i run arimidex at .5mg for weeks 2-12?

Also, is it recommended that i run clomid and nolvadex, or would i be fine with just running one or the other? My budget is kind of tight so im going to get everything i need, but i dont want to just be throwing money around.

I read that most people gain 25-30lbs throughout their cycle, would this be reasonable for me to shoot for? How much weight can i expect to gain and leave on with out losing it after my cycle?
    arimidex at 0.25mgs EOD..... weeks 1-14

u will be fine with the nolva.. 20/20/10/10/10 starting on wk.15
    -5'6
    -190lbs an rising
    -8%bf
    -max bench press to date= 390lbs