Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Lump in the Bum

Default Dostinex for prolactin

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMean View Post
    Yeah that's true, the plan is one week off, but it's been only 5 days so far since the last shot. So I won't do pct now, instead, I will continue the shots for another 6-8 weeks.
    Is there anything I can do for the prolactin build-up? And... I will try to get my hands on Aramidex but if that wasn't possible, would Nolvadex do? Clomid and HCG for PCT?
    The dose is like .25mg e3d. I've heard of people using nolvadex in place of an ai. If you can, I'd try to run the hcg during cycle to help prevent shrinking testes. Others may disagree but it seems like it would hinder your own natural test production during pct.

Default 2 scenarois & test boosters

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    If you can, I'd try to run the hcg during cycle to help prevent shrinking testes. Others may disagree but it seems like it would hinder your own natural test production during pct.
    that's an interesting point right there, because on the super site, it mentions two scenarios for running hcg (During/Post) and that they are both valid. What about those Test Boosters, I received a free bottle of A Bomb or T Bomb II that is supposed to elevate test levels naturally, they are rich in zinc and other ingredients, do u think that such products are good to use in pct or what?

Default Don't really know

Things like that or maybe zma could be beneficial. But I'd stay away from anything that is a prohormone. But zinc, magnesium, etc are not prohormones, so, maybe.

So I should have started the cycle yesterday but the gear hasn't arrived yet, it will arrive on Wednesday though, that will be 3 days late but I don't think that it'll be a problem though... can't wait for it... I have done a Bioelectrical impedance analysis (BIA) and I know how to prepare for it to get accurate data, I was pleased with results so far, results were as follows: Weight: 185lbs, Body Fat: 9.9%, TBW (Total Body Water): 121 lbs which is 65% of total weight which means, according to my knowledge is there is no water retention, as males should have between 60%-70% of total weight as water... So i guess I'm doing good =)

Default If you are getting into the two week wait time...

I would look into some pct. In two weeks the test will begin aromatizing pretty quickly. So have something on hand incase your gear doesn't arrive. Or, as you've said you can, just go to the pharmacy and buy some test to keep from crashing.