Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to approach about a doctor about particular bloodwork?

I got my blood work results back. all is normal Test level is 612. I am 37 5'11 200# 12%bf.

My blood tests were all cleared an no issues with the thyroid.

What you tell them is confidential. that's what HIPPA is all about. you can tell them everything and it can't be used against you.

I just asked my doc if he could check my hormone level. I mean now there are even tv commercials around here about Low testosterone and to talk with your doctor about it. Tell him you saw a tv ad and you have the symptoms.. Low sex drive, fatigue etc..

Quote Originally Posted by miguel View Post
    if u tell the doc u been taking roids, it will stay on ur medical record for life that on that particular day, u told the doc this. I would lie in case that ever came back to bite me on the ass
    I agree... I used to think it was confidential till I went to apply for new insurance, and they started questioning me about various doctor visits

including one of my dermatologist visit where I told her I was on roids

they cant release it to anyone else but you authorize the insurance companies to pull your record to decide if youre eligible for coverage

Quote Originally Posted by trogdor View Post
    I agree... I used to think it was confidential till I went to apply for new insurance, and they started questioning me about various doctor visits

including one of my dermatologist visit where I told her I was on roids

they cant release it to anyone else but you authorize the insurance companies to pull your record to decide if youre eligible for coverage
    Nutrionists have no issues with this but as that poster mentioned it is actually true that doctors do report this to your insurance and it stays for life. When you come to those offices you have to be vigilant and try to hide the fact that you are juicing. Doctors know when a person is juicing by the looks and the test results. This thread should be put in a sticky for others to review this.