Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: for everyone out there who does oral only cycles..

Default for everyone out there who does oral only cycles..

my buddy did his first oral only dbol cycle (60mgs for 5 weeks) even though i warned him about it and educated him on it, he still didnt listen. i told him at least go get blood work done after the cycle was over. he went to the doc and well, his liver is basically shot. he needs to take liver enzyme pills from the doc in order to help his liver heal. and mind you this is from 1 cycle only. i understand that everyone reacts differently but i wouldnt want to risk it. just thought id share this information with everyone out there who is considering doing oral only cycles.

mike

Lessons learned to hard way.....
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

One of the reasons we warn people...
    We don't always get what we want.......

But we eventually get what we deserve........

ouch, thats what you get when you dont listen to solid advice and mess with things that are potentially harmfull. Tell your friend to join the forum and post up his own personal account of how the cycle went and what he is going though now so the new guys have somthing "real" to read besides us just telling them its stupid.

thats why oral only cycles have bad reps

Quote Originally Posted by HoEzCallMeMike View Post
    thats why oral only cycles have bad reps
    I would maybe say that's why "orals" can be bad... Just so some don't get confused, adding an injectable would not have changed his liver outcome..

I will give credit where credit is due however, your boy had his blood checked! Not something that everyone does so that's good you had him follow that route!

I will give credit where credit is due however, your boy had his blood checked! Not something that everyone does so that's good you had him follow that route!
    i told him everything he had to know about oral onlys...they are no good, ur gains will be decent but you will lose them blah blah, add an injectable and youll be set. but he didnt want to listen so its on him now. so for everyone out there considering this, i recommend you dont.

Great post I'm glad you put this up for people to see...

at least he had bloodwork done, some do not even do that!