Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Urine smell??

Default Urine smell??

Ive always wondered why does my urine smell funky after i dose up, only when i dose the first pee after that injection its smells?? i cant explain how its not like nasty just weird not normal urine smell. Does any one experiance this? Why does it smell? It happened also last cycle.
    Hight:5'7
    Wheight: 192LBS
    BF%:16%
    Experiance: 4 Yrs
    Longterm goal: 175 @ 8%bf

CURRENTLY:OFF Cycle since 7/1/11

too many factors involved like the diet along with the type oil the test is suspended in ,all of this plus other things could contribute this.

Benzyl benzoate bro. No biggie.
    When I pop my zits, You can smell GSO.

How does it taste?

^^^^^ lmao!!! Hahahaha
    5'11"
    Present weight: 185 lbs.
    12% bf
    Off cycle

What is the color of your urine? I hope you are getting enough water.

Quote Originally Posted by terminatorx5 View Post
    What is the color of your urine? I hope you are getting enough water.
    I saw the post this morning and when i saw the thread, i had the same thought. Up your water intake and see if that helps you. Pay close attention to what your eating and drinking too. That can narrow it down.

Quote Originally Posted by Chancy View Post
    I saw the post this morning and when i saw the thread, i had the same thought. Up your water intake and see if that helps you. Pay close attention to what your eating and drinking too. That can narrow it down.
    Little things like that can mean big things.

He can check this out for his own convinience

Urine Color as Health Indicator - Strategies for Staying Healthy: School for Champions

If he is drinking a generous amount of water and still has a bright yellow urine with that "smell" then this is something that would worry me a lot bro. When you are getting close to the urine being really dark and you are feelign cramps then these could be signs of muscle breakdown which can be dangerous but not common while you are on gear. Or these can be signs of something with the liver.

I never had things like this but this is something I would seek assistance of a doctor if drinking water doesn't help. Overtraining and low carbohydrate intake along with lack of water can cause the urine to behave this way.

Well it only smells odd when im on gear, never when im off. My cabs are very low right now.. and i belive i have been overtraining so i have been resting more, as far as water consumption i honestly think i dont consume as much as im supposed to while on gear that is. I think im gonna carry a gallon of water and at least make sure i finish one every day. Im getting blood work done soon and seeing my doc just to do a check up.. I think its the oil or compound used in the steroid, idk if anyone has ever smelled the oil it has a sent to it.. idk what but a weird sent..

Quote Originally Posted by Chancy View Post
    My urine color is light yellow pretty light, when i take my vitamines and supps its bright yello like highlighter yellow, but that always has happened when i take my supps.. I think the problem is water consumption, i dont think im drinking enough water.. food is always the same chicken breast and potatoe oatmeal, protein shakes, veggies, somtimes rice, normal clean foods..