Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: swollen injection site

You also need to inject ED or EOD rather than E3D....

Default Stop cycle

Quote Originally Posted by edro1026 View Post
    the reason i ask about OTC estrogen blockers, is im 2 weeks into cycle and starting to notice lump under my nipple,kind of confused cause im on such a low dose<1oomg every 3 days>any recomendations,dont have anything on hand
    I think you should stop your cycle now and run whatever otc garbage you can find. Only two weeks in and gyno already? Not good bro. Stop, get everything you need for cycle, including ai's and pct and try again. Listen to us before your cause permanent damage.

Default Tyler is right

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler3295 View Post
    You also need to inject ED or EOD rather than E3D....
    Prop is best every other day. The half life is two days so by third day your levels are starting to plummet. Could be why your estrogen levels are so high so quickly.

is that going to be to long? site said 17-21 days,could you lay it out for me mg /day and time ,i kno im a dumbass,didnt think id have this problem with 200mg everyones talking about taking 500

Default I just finished 12 week prop cycle

I'm aboiut two weeks into pct now. I used 100mg eod for about 8 weeks then bumped it up to 125mg eod for 2 weeks then went to 200mg eod for the last 2 weeks. Only because I wanted to use up product. I ran adex .5 eod then went to e3d because of joint dryness. For pct I'm using nolva 20mg ed for these first 2 weeks along with .25 adex ed. Then in week 3 of pct I'll probably drop off the adex and go with 10mg of nolva for another 2-3 weeks depending upon size of my balls, since they shrunk sometime between beginning of weeks 4-5. You shouls have all of this on hand BEFORE you start your cycle, not picking it up as you go along. These are potent and potentially dangerous drugs, not something to be treated lightly or used without a great deal of research first. They can change your life permanently (ie gyno, which congratulations, you now have).

Quote Originally Posted by edro1026 View Post
    is that going to be to long? site said 17-21 days,could you lay it out for me mg /day and time ,i kno im a dumbass,didnt think id have this problem with 200mg everyones talking about taking 500
    Re read my post

the site said 17-21 isnt that going to be to long?should i atleast try one of those OTC or are they just not strong enough?waist of time?

I heard some people feel that prop was painful to inject but I dont recall much. My first injection was nothing to me up until the day afterwards where it felt like someone punched my deltoid. I was afraid to inject my ass so my first shot was to the deltoid. Matter of fact, I never injected on my own ass in the past unless someone did it for me.

The most painful shots are on the chest but they subside. The bicep tends to seem to be like a painful shot but as long as you actually do it in the area top inside area of the bicep then you should be ok.

sorry about last post didnt realize i had to move to page 2 just got to read these posts,appreciate the help,i am a little reluctant to stop as ive waited so long to do this and feeling great other than lump,but i guess i should heed the advice.....BTW this started out about a swollen glute,starting to heal now feeling alota better....appreciate the help fellas