Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: my summer cycle, HELP PLEAAAAASE LOL..

Thanks for the compliments guys but there advice from everyone else is just a valuable in my book. Differing opinions and experience makes us all think and that is a good thing.

I agree with eclen, you need to fucus more on your diet. The cardio is a great way to burn calories and help burn that unwanted fat but it is through proper nutrition that you will get there faster and keep it off.

It would be best to get the body fat down a little without the cycle. When you drop down I would still recommend the test prop and winstrol but I wouldn't run the winstrol alone. I think you will be dissapointed if you did.

Like eclen said build a foundation first.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Do keep in mind all the bloat that is going to come from testosterone. I seen guys in the gym with big arms and shoulders but a huge gut. I would focus on doing cardio and avoiding the use of aas. I would imagine that at his fat percentage that clen and t3 should not have any effect on his muscles, if not very minimally.

I wouldn't run T3 without some kind of anabolic compound...

Hey guys EVERYONE , thanks for all the messages , but I seem to have a problem with my notifications , like one day il get a email saying someone replied on my thread , but then the past 5 replies no notifications or nothing like that , I don't know if it's my settings or if it's the sights itself ... So I guess what I'm tying to say is please don't think I was ignoring ur responses , I just never knew I had any in he begining..

And I have been trying my best to eat right lately , fruits , vegies , chicken breast , boneless chicken , meat , beef , all that .... And I cook all my food with the nuwave oven ...

So my next question would be , is clenbuterol okay for me at this stage ?? I mean I'm working out twice a day .... ??? With lots of cardio on both. I had used liquid clen before it was pretty helpfull... Would u guys suggest that at all??
    5'11
    Not really sure of body fat at the moment
    off cycle
    FOR NOW IM TAKING
    GLUTAMINE