Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is hgh bad or good to use

i already have a big head, cant be risking it getting bigger lol, well i have learnt a fair and safe to say i know i wont be using it, just in case knowing my luck i will end up looking like sloth from the goonies ;-)

one thing i have noticed already, is that im tired all the time and i feel sick all the time (ike i have a hangover) and i cant eat things that are too heavy, im off my food alittle. oh and i had to lower my dose cause i took 8 i.u before bed lastnight and i have the sorest lower back pain like my kidneys were really hurting, and i keep getting cramp in my neck.

Default Big head

Well, if you have a giant ego like me--you might need a larger head to house it in!

BTW, I'm not sure if reducing your dose to less than 60iu's/wk will do much (if anything) for you... Your pituitary will be trying to compensate for the exogenous HGH, etc.

You might want to do some research on dosing and it's affect on pituitary secretion.
    -SMASH-

Once we've said "can't", have we not made it so?

I haven't experienced the whole head enlargement deal, the numb fingers in the beginning week or two and the blurred vision but i just skipped a dose and kept trucking. Currently running 10 ius in the am and 10 30-45 minutes before gym time. our bodies produce this naturally when we sleep so I also take GABA at bedtime to aid in my natural production. It along with my cycle which im getting ready to finish up has netted me at peak 35 lbs and lean ....got sick a few weeks ago with a colitis flare up. GH is expensive so make sure you have enough to go the distance of at least 6 months. I love the stuff , but it has gave sides to others...for instance Anadrol is great but it tears my stomach to shreds....dianabol on the other worked great.... I am for HGH it agrees with me no problem even at high dosage check it out if you start getting the sides ditch it or lower your dosage accordingly your body will tell you.
    When In Doubt Knock Em Out!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rallo44 View Post
    I haven't experienced the whole head enlargement deal, the numb fingers in the beginning week or two and the blurred vision but i just skipped a dose and kept trucking. Currently running 10 ius in the am and 10 30-45 minutes before gym time. our bodies produce this naturally when we sleep so I also take GABA at bedtime to aid in my natural production. It along with my cycle which im getting ready to finish up has netted me at peak 35 lbs and lean ....got sick a few weeks ago with a colitis flare up. GH is expensive so make sure you have enough to go the distance of at least 6 months. I love the stuff , but it has gave sides to others...for instance Anadrol is great but it tears my stomach to shreds....dianabol on the other worked great.... I am for HGH it agrees with me no problem even at high dosage check it out if you start getting the sides ditch it or lower your dosage accordingly your body will tell you.
    The instructions that came with my kingtropin gh says to take it bedfore bed at the same time ed.
    Ive had to lower my dose to 4 iu ed so my body can get used to it, i was taking 8 iu ed but it couldnt sleep cause it felt like my kidneys was gunna pop and lower back pain was unreal, do you know anyone thats had these sides b4?

No i haven't were you taking it with anything else?? Good deal dropping your dose down i dod it in the very begining when I had a little focus problem with my vision but i just skipped a dose then went right back and it never came back. Everybody is different though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rallo44 View Post
    No i haven't were you taking it with anything else?? Good deal dropping your dose down i dod it in the very begining when I had a little focus problem with my vision but i just skipped a dose then went right back and it never came back. Everybody is different though.
    im taking it with test and deca. injecting in the inside of the thigh.

hmmm....I ran the same stuff to deca and test never actually i messed up my back some years ago and the little pains id get actually went away. I would work your way back maybe incresing it 1 iu per day. try drinking cranberry juice two any time i cyle i drink it just to keep everything clean....but if you drink too much it will give you the runs!!!!

Does that mean your skull is thicker and better to protect the brain and no need to wear hardhat anymore?

Only if your skull is OSHA approved.....you probally will still lose your safety luncheon and not get a t shirt or sweat shirt declaring # of days with out injury!!!!