Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: out of solution

Default out of solution

got test with white crystals that has good date. Does that mean anything bad? or just heat up................

its in a vial

Quote Originally Posted by martyrobbins View Post
    got test with white crystals that has good date. Does that mean anything bad? or just heat up................

its in a vial
    it probably doesn't mean anything "bad" really as it's not totally uncommon for that to happen. not great, but not completely uncommon.. probably just need to heat it up a bit to dissolve it back in the solution.. However if it's an UG that has a reputation for their test to fall out I wouldn't waste to much time with them as there are better brands out there that don't..

In regards to the "date." I'm guessing it's an "UG" brand? Honestly, anyone can type up a label and put a date on it so i wouldn't take that into too much consideration other than someone saying "I made it around such and such date and it's good about 3 years past that."

Quote Originally Posted by MrV View Post
    it probably doesn't mean anything "bad" really as it's not totally uncommon for that to happen. not great, but not completely uncommon.. probably just need to heat it up a bit to dissolve it back in the solution.. However if it's an UG that has a reputation for their test to fall out I wouldn't waste to much time with them as there are better brands out there that don't..

In regards to the "date." I'm guessing it's an "UG" brand? Honestly, anyone can type up a label and put a date on it so i wouldn't take that into too much consideration other than someone saying "I made it around such and such date and it's good about 3 years past that."
    u hit the nail on the head, it is, but ill have to work with what I got

Thanks V

Quote Originally Posted by martyrobbins View Post
    u hit the nail on the head, it is, but ill have to work with what I got

Thanks V
    No worries bro, we all do sometimes.. I just finished 2 bottles of completely underdosed test.. what can ya do but not buy that brand anymore?

Live and learn.. good luck!

well thanks for quick reply

Heat it up and see how it works. About a yr ago had some stuff come out of solution I heated it up and melted it back down and turned out to be the best stuff I have taken to this day.

Well got some UGL sus 250 and it has white crystals in the bottom, so I tried heating it in a pot of warm water and gradually increaded the heat and swirled every 10 min until it started boiling, all over a period of an hour and no luck. Scared to heat more, so what do I do?

Its in a sealed vial with rubber stopper.
    Current Cycle : bulk

10 doughnuts, 3 pizzas, 4 liters of Dr P, 2 double quarter pounders, gallon of chocolate ice cream, and 100mgs of test suspension per day.

I Will !!!

I guess ill take the rubber stopper off and put it in the oven??????????

10 doughnuts, 3 pizzas, 4 liters of Dr P, 2 double quarter pounders, gallon of chocolate ice cream, and 100mgs of test suspension per day.

I Will !!!

250, 20 minutes, vented?

ill try that tonight, did finally has stove on full blast with it vented in boiling water......... a no go still the same so ill try oven tonight.

It pisses me off.

Thanks Bufbiker, ill try it.

I Will !!!