Thread: lilmojo

Default lilmojo

I would apppreciate feedback on my plan to stack:

Test e 300mg per week
    winstrol oral tabs 40 mg/day
    turinabol oral tabs 40mg/day
    clenbuteral 80 mcg/day
    T3

I have enough oral tabs for 4 weeks. Should I use some nolvadex after this?

I am not an expert by any means, but it seems like you left some information out. It also looks like you may need to research a bit more.

I'll let the other guys make suggestions, as they know more than me.

You will need clomid, nolvadex, and arimidex if you are serious about this

thanks for the reply. I have yet to recieve the T3 so I'm not sure of the dose. I have no experience with gear and this would be my first cycle, if this would even be considered a cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by lilmojo View Post
    thanks for the reply. I have yet to recieve the T3 so I'm not sure of the dose. I have no experience with gear and this would be my first cycle, if this would even be considered a cycle.
    If you have no experience then i would suggest you read up on what steroids do what before injecting hormones in your body ,this is serious stuff.

My doctor has been giving me 250mg of test cyp every other week for a year for low testosterone, he charges $20 per shot and he will not give me more than this amount. I want more. I am 44 years old 6'1" and 225 lbs. I work out every day and have great muscle tone. I'm at the peak of what the nutrition stores at the mall can do with their suppliments, so I want to take this to the next level.

I don't think the orals are necessary, or even a good idea, but you already have them. I would run the tbol at the beginning of the cycle and the winny at the end. I would advise 0.25mg arimidex EOD as your natural test production is already low, so high estro is going to exacerbate that down the road. I would also advise 250iu hCG 2x wk to maintain testicular function unless they have already shrunk due to the TRT, and unless you have given up all hope of endogenous test production.

Here is a link to some more info. I would advise reading through a few pages of this forum, as everything you could possibly want to know has, in all likelihood, been discussed several times.

http://forums.isteroids.com/anabolic...e-article.html

thanks, I'll read everything. It just seems more affordable and logical to buy the test. myself and use a higher dose on a weekly basis than what my doctor been pinning with twice a month.