Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: 21 and beginner steroids

Default 21 and beginner steroids

Hey guys my name is shomayl im about to turn 21 in september and have been working out since the age of 14. I have good experince with supplements and follow a strict diet trust me I am a gym addict. Well at the moment I have a pretty ripped body and wanted to break the barrier.

Hence Im planning to use deca, sustanon and dianabol.
    My question is that is this a safe cycle for me for my age?
    Would I face any side effects? as I have read

terrible idea

too young

too many compounds for a first cycle

HUGE health related side effects. search some threads about starting steroids before 23-25 and see what you find.

Exclamation hey Joehammer Need your help

Unfortunately I knew that was the answer coming that I was too young hence what is the right age to kick of with a first time steroid cycle?
    Secondly at age 21 there aint any steroid that I can use, is it possible to use just
    steroid like only deca or just primo. Cant I just use one steroid or is that unsafe for me at this age.

Quote Originally Posted by shomz2 View Post
    Unfortunately I knew that was the answer coming that I was too young hence what is the right age to kick of with a first time steroid cycle?
    Secondly at age 21 there aint any steroid that I can use, is it possible to use just
    steroid like only deca or just primo. Cant I just use one steroid or is that unsafe for me at this age.

Firstly mate there are no safe steroids at such a low age, i would personaly wait untill i was at least 25.
    Secondly at 21 years old you have very large amounts of Natural Testosterone flowing through your body, if your diet and training is in check i dont see no reason why you wouldnt make massive gains consistantly for at least another few years.

If you've hit a wall and your not gaining anymore then its most likely due to diet or training. If you want to continue to grow you need to constantly increase the calories and protien that you consume to the level that your body is currently at.
    Make sure that your not over training, plan a good training routine or go to training section of the forums and look for some help. When you go to the gym do what you have to do and go home and eat, dont start doing extra sets cos you feel a bit more energetic this is typical over training taking over.
    Overtraining can be of as much benefit as not training at all in some cases.

You can find all the advice that you need here on the forums without goining into AAS yet, in 4 years time when your ready for steroids you will make 10x the gains just because you listened now at this point.

Good Luck with your future and i hope that you make the gains your looking for the natural way, i know that you can do it

this post said it all ^^^^ what are your stats? height? weight? body fat% ?

You'll tear up your connective tissues if you jump into the game too early. You need time for your joints to mature before putting that kind of stress on them.
    -SMASH-

Once we've said "can't", have we not made it so?

Hey guys the forum on this website is pretty tight and really appreciate
    you guys guiding me in the right direction. Each and everyone of you has been
    telling me to stay away from steroids especially at this age so I should listen to
    experienced guys like you so alrite back to natural diet and supplements.
    Once again guys thank you so much for all the help and gudience, isteroid rocks
    cheerz

I waited until I was in my late 20's....this is way too early! You need to build the solid base first...then you'll see some crazy results when you start. Start now...and your results won't be as good...and you'll always be chasing the look you want.

proper nutrition at your age with a solid training regimine will work wonders