Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: carb Loading ?

Default carb Loading ?

Ive been working out bout 2000hrs and carb loading that day for large muscle, anyway my question is now i may haave to workout bout 0700, so

do I just load the day and night b4 (worried bout any carb at nite, should i be?) or do what i can that same morning?
    Current Cycle : bulk

10 doughnuts, 3 pizzas, 4 liters of Dr P, 2 double quarter pounders, gallon of chocolate ice cream, and 100mgs of test suspension per day.

I Will !!!

Unless your glycogen is depleted extensively, you won't be supercompensating on the glycogen storage, so there is nothing really critical about the timing. The best time to eat carbs in general is after training as supposedly, contraction brings more of the insulin dependent glucose transporters (GLUT4) to the surface of muscle tissue enabling more glucose to go to muscle glycogen storage rather than fat storage. So after you train is best, night is bad, and any other time, doesn't really matter.

Quote Originally Posted by StrappingYoungLad View Post
    Unless your glycogen is depleted extensively, you won't be supercompensating on the glycogen storage, so there is nothing really critical about the timing. The best time to eat carbs in general is after training as supposedly, contraction brings more of the insulin dependent glucose transporters (GLUT4) to the surface of muscle tissue enabling more glucose to go to muscle glycogen storage rather than fat storage. So after you train is best, night is bad, and any other time, doesn't really matter.
    Very nice SYL, as usual. Thats what I needed to know.

Stay Stronger brother!!!
    Current Cycle : bulk

10 doughnuts, 3 pizzas, 4 liters of Dr P, 2 double quarter pounders, gallon of chocolate ice cream, and 100mgs of test suspension per day.

I Will !!!